Thursday, 2024-04-18, 7:02 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:39 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Your father." Taiki closed his eyes and sighed. "I do not want to resort to hurting you or Kyuui, Aoi. For your own good, sheathe your blade and step back!"

Was this another one of his facades he had put on? The silver-haired girl couldn't help but stare at her father in confusion, her hand twitching on her Zanpakuto. She had not unsheathed it yet, but it was a decision she was struggling with. Did Taiki really mean what he said?

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:43 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"You don't have a right to call yourself our father anymore!" Aoi hissed. She gripped the thin blade. "Hear thee cry, and lend out thy hand, save thee soul from Hell's iron brand! Shinisou!" He blade split into two identical blades and they glew purple.

"HIT THE DIRT!" Ahatake ordered to Kyuui. He moved out of the way as Aoi fired a massive Dokuhitsu blast, stronger than anything she'd fired before, due to her strong intent to kill Taiki.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:48 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:52 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Dad, she's right beside me--"

But as the blast attack erupted from Aoi's blade, she instinctively dove to the ground out of surprise. However, Taiki's stare had remained on his father, before he spoke again, mouth curving into a small smile.

"You're a bad liar."

Then, he turned around, unsheathed his blade, and made an effortless swing. The blade cut straight through it, the reiatsu stored inside dispelling the hazardous reiatsu that Aoi's attack had been made of. He stared coldly down at the black-haired girl. "Do you understand? It's pointless to fight me. Give up now, and I won't kill you."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:57 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"Son of a bitch." Aoi growled. "To even think about killing your own daughter..!"

Ahatake put a hand on her shoulder. "Give up." He told her. "We'll just kill him when your later and your Grandmother will never know alright?"

Aoi looked like she was going to cry. She couldn't to anything. Coudln't stop her father, couldn't do anything useful.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 6:02 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
That made Taiki frown in annoyance. "And now you're on the verge of tears, after just saying I have no right to call myself your father. You all are so hypocritical and contradicting, it's not even funny anymore." He berated, folding his arms across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 6:04 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Aoi, Kyuui, let's turn away from the scum and turn our attention to the main attraction." He said gently. "It isn't everyday an Inner Hollow comes out to fight you know."

"Yea.." Aoi replied, watching the battle.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 6:10 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Meanwhile, both combatants had gotten their share of injury, equal to the scratch. Slash marks now acted as tattoos on their bodies, leaving crimson red to stain their clothing.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 6:14 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Now this is fun." Hollow Ahatake grinned. He gripped his blade. "Maybe I'll increase the fight level! Force my hand at Hell's beckon and Hollowfy me to crush my enemy, Kuǎnwánguó!!" His reiatsu exploded and his blade warped into a giant black cleaver with a white edge and the Kanji for fire on it. Despite the inverted colors, there was one key difference between his and Ahatake's Shikai. He lacked a mask.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:09 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
The spiritual energy blew against his body, but he did not falter. He could sense the rise of power to the surface, but his fear refused to show. His hair blew in the winds, revealing his stoic expression full-force. He remained silent, his sword blade gleaming in the sunlight.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:12 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake was still for only a moment and then he gripped the cloth that hung off his blade and began spinning it around. His next move was nearly invisible, and he used the blade as a flail, throwing it at Ryuka while keeping a firm grip on the cloth.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:17 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
With a flick of his wrist, Ryuka smacked it away before it could cut him in two.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:24 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Ryuka's gonna have to enter Shikai sooner or later." Ahatake murmured watching the fight intensely. "Two reasons. One, he won't be able to hold up to Kuǎnwánguó with a sealed Zanpakuto, though they do say a weapon is only as effective as the one who wields it, and two, I feel a difference in his power. Not just the strength but it's frequency. I want to see what new power he's obtained."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:38 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
That's when Ryuka's eyes snapped open fully to stare at his opponent. A tingling went through his mind...

"You aren't listening...." Slowly, Ryuka unsheathed his sword, all the meanwhile keeping his glare focused on Ahatake. "I'm telling you, this isn't up for discussion!" Unsheathing it completely, he pointed it towards the sky, his body emitting a ferocious spiritual energy.

"Seal Thy Heavenly Illusion... Tenshi!"

With a pulse, the blade shifted towards its true form. Ryuka lowered the blade into a defensive stance. Then, with his immense speed, he closed the gap between him and his opponent in a matter of seconds. His sword came swinging down like Thor's hammer.

Ahatake dodged and jumped into the air. "Force my hand at Hell's beckon and Hollowfy me to crush my enemy...Kuǎnwánguó!" Ahatake cried and his sword became that of a giant cleaver, white on the backside, black on the edge and his Hollow Mask formed...

For a second, Ryuka's vision went gray, and he staggered back a bit out of the shock. "No!" He gasped, clutching his head as if trying to shake them out.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:41 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake noticed the opening. "Arigatou!!" He cried and he launched his assault, closing the distance between him and Ryuka in seconds and swinging and uppercut slash.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:36 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
It was too late for him to dodge.

His eyes widened in realization and horror, and he attempted to step back in an attempt to avoid the blade's cutting path. His instincts was what drove his movements, and his mind was clouded in shroud of panic.

But it was too late.

The blade's teeth hit home, cutting deep into the chest cavity and was deathly close to the beating muscle that was his red heart. Pain shot through his body, and his feet staggered backwards, driven by the attempt to evade harm. He shut his eyes and gritted his teeth, agonizing his expression.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz