Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 4:08 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:39 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Hollow Aha laughed as he pulled the blade out of Ryuka. "Now...Release your Zanpakuto!" He said, a maniac grin on his face. "I don't have all day!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:46 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
"All the more means to speed up your death." Ryuka stated, raising his blade and pointing the tip straight at the Hollowfied entity. One of his hands clutched the spot where he had been struck. "Ignite...Taiyoufurea."

Instead of the scimitar he had been always carried as his release form, however, the form of his Zanpakuto changed into something different. The hilt elongated, and the blade shrunk and widened. It split into three pikes, with deadly sharp edges. While the "hilt" was now a silver color, his pikes were now encased in the devoid color of black.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:48 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Hollow Aha's eyes widened slightly. "Now that's a feast for the eyes." He said, looking at the new blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:55 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
He aimed the tip straight at Hollow Ahatake once again, which seemed to jolt with volts of electricity. It seemed to dance with power, eager to jump into combat with its master once more. The master simply looked on at his opponent a moment more with cold, studying eyes. Then, he gripped the hilt with both hands.

It was not sooner that a bolt of blue lightning, fast as the natural thing, erupted out of the blade and straight for Hollow Ahatake.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 7:58 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
"Holy -!" Hollow Ahatake raised his hand and fired a Bala at the last second, intercepting the blast of deadly electricity and forcing him to move back.

"Electricity? Since when can that thing fire bolts of lighting?" Ahatake asked, his eyes wide.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:01 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
The frightening whirring sound that came from Ryuka's blade tip was far from dimming down. With the way he stood, he might as well have been holding a machine gun turret. Without hesitation, he unleashed those same deadly lightning bolts like he held a Chicago Typewriter in his very hands. They came swiftly, repeatedly, and with fatal intentions.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:09 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake eye's widened he narrowly missed getting his by one, but it had burned a bit of his sleeve off. He raised his blade high into the air, deciding it would be best to draw in all the lightning by using his blade as a lightning rod.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:12 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
The last shot Ryuka fired had been attracted to the metal sword the man held in the air.

Unfortunately, it didn't do much, as the electricity surged downwards upon impact. Now having its sights upon its prey, it assaulted with ruthless and wrathful force. Volts coursed through the body in such a manner that they were practically as visible as solar flares.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:15 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
Smoke flowed up around Hollow Ahatake and the air smelt like a barbecue. It was silent for a moment, but Hollow Ahatake stood up. His hair was singes and his shirt was entirely fried, only the sleeve was left intact. He laughed.

"I hope you didn't expect that to kill me!" He told him, a grin on his face. "I'll admit I felt that but it wasn't much."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:16 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
Ryuka's scowl deepened. But he simply began to continue his assault, firing round after round at his opponent in order to shock him again.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:18 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake's blade spontaneously combusted as he went on the offensive. He wasn't about to get fried again he knew that. He swung his blade down hard and launched a mass of blue fire at Ryuka. It was bigger than anything Ahatake could normally muster.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:23 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:24 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
Immediately, Ryuka took to the air.

As his figure disappeared and re-appeared in the skies, there was a screeching noise instead of the usual swooshing noise. The blue fires' heat could be felt even as he did so, the flames themselves incinerating everything in their path.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 8:27 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake's hand glew bright red and he fired a plethora of Bala blasts at Ryuka, all with the intent to kill, or rip his head off.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:28 PM | Message # 104
Daimyo
It was the glowing of the hand that caught Ryuka's eyes to the man's next move. Systematically, he evaded them all by using another burst of his new Flash Step.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 10:30 PM | Message # 105
Daimyo
"Fast little rat." Hollow Ahatake murmured as he swung his blade down in one swift movement, expelling a mass of fire from it's tip.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz