Friday, 2024-04-19, 10:53 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:12 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I have raised them."

Taiki gestured to the Kurosaki manor in the distance. "I've taught them how to defend themselves, how to understand the world around them, and showed that I care for them. I've made them understand what they need to do in the case of a hard decision. If I could, I would've even took them with me... but, they wouldn't understand my actions, nor would the rest of my family."

Walking over to her, he put his hands on her shoulders gently, turned her to face him, and looked into her eyes. "Soon, I will come back and embrace you all once more. But, for now, there's something I need to do."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:14 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Oh really?" She asked scathingly. "Like what?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:21 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"The creation of a new form of this otherworldly society."

Letting go of her, he turned his back to her and spread his arms out wide. "The Soul Society have been deluding themselves as a heaven, yet the only comfort it provides are the lack of hunger and increased age. If all goes well... the Soul Society will learn its lesson of hypocrisy, and a new civilization shall be formed in order to aid it. The utopia that humanity has always dreamed of will finally come true."

When he lowered his arms, he didn't bother to turn back around. "But, in order for me to keep my word, you will have to trust me."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:25 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Adela was blank for a second. Then she spoke. "And just when I thought I'd heard it all. Messing with the Soul Society could have consequences you know. Like...messing up the balance of most of the universe."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:29 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"We are gods, in our own right. We have advanced so far, from the primitivism of the caveman to the modernization and the creation of new technology. I'm not aiming to effect the Soul Society itself... just create another civilization to make ones such as the Seireitei and the Rukongai stronger. It's quite ambitious... but I have the patience and intelligence to strive for it."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:32 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"They may not like it." She replied. "And would you look at that your half hour is up dear."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:36 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:34 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"I'm not through."

Taiki walked closer to her once again, until their faces were almost inches away from each other. "I want your answer. Will you trust me?" He questioned.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:36 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Adela looked thoughtful. "I don't know.." She said slowly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:41 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Slowly, the white-haired man reached and took her hands into his. "I won't push you. But I hope you'll believe me, in time, when I say I care about my family." He whispered. "I'm not going to abandon someone I love so dearly. Whether you decide to stay by my side or not is up to you."

Reaching over, he planted a kiss on her cheek before letting go. "You'd better get going. Your family's waiting for you."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:44 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Adela sighed. "Take this as "I'll think about it"." She pressed her lips against his his, inhaling his scent in through her nose.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:47 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
This made Taiki's eyes widened out of shock. Truly, he did not expect her to have the relaxation to kiss back. But he accepted her soft lips, although he mentally chuckled at her statement. If this was a mere "I'll think about it", then he wondered what she'd do if she said yes.

There was one thing that satisfied him, though: she was willing to listen.

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:49 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:49 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
She pulled back and gently slapped his face. "Don't get disappointed if your plans don't go your way." She said calmly and clearly. "If they go wrong though, you're always welcome back here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:51 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
He reached over with his hands, caressing the spot where she had delivered the gentle blow. He put on a weak smile, eyes squinted shut. "Thank you, Adela." He said sincerely, putting genuine kindness into his words.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:52 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Adela entered the front door and called out into the house. "Girls! I'm back."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 3:54 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Taiki vanished from view as soon as his daughters had caught up to his wife. His white-haired female offspring, of course, greeted Adela with a big ol' hug to lighten up the moment. "Welcome back!" She greeted happily.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz