Thursday, 2024-03-28, 12:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela! - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:48 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The Kurosaki household was full of laughter. Aoi and Kyuui's attitude had improved drastically since they're mother had returned and they were playing around and acting like children, they're minds having even been taken off of their father for the time being.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:53 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Tereya folded her arms across her chest, a lit cigarette sticking out of the corner of her mouth. She looked on at her granddaughters in mild interest, standing right beside her husband. "Nice to see 'em acting like kids again...." She commented. "Wouldn't you agree?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 0:56 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Aoi has her arms wrapped around her mother's neck, giggling.

Ahatake laughed. "Too true." He replied to his wife. "They need time for play, and their mother returned at the right time."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:00 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"Wonder how the hell she have such perfect timing?" Tereya asked, looking on as Kyuui began to comically rant on how long Adela had been away. It was quite humorous to watch - her arms were flailing, and swirls were in her eyes.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:02 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"Women's intuition?" Ahatake suggested, turning a page in the newspaper.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:09 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Oh..." The woman couldn't help but chuckle, putting a hand to her mouth and careful not to knock the cigarette out. "That."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:14 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Ahatake made a swiping movement. in which he grabbed the cigarette and extinguished it. "We have to do something about your smoking problem, Princess." Ahatake said, adding the princess absentmindedly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:20 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
A bit of mourning was held for the lost cigarette, but she held an annoyed expression. "Not 'till we do something about you calling me Princess." She retorted, giving him a side-long glare.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:22 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"You are a Princess." Ahatake replied. "The sooner you accept that fact, the better we'll get along."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:23 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"....do I look like I wear a fucking crown with a long dress?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:24 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Never said you did, but as much money as we have I can get you those like that." He snapped his fingers.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:26 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"You do it, and you'll be missing your family jewels." Tereya muttered, sliding a hand into her pocket. "Calling me a princess is just like calling a log human. It makes no sense, and you look like a retard when you do it."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:28 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"Granny you complain to much." Aoi called over to her, still hanging from her mother's neck. "It's a nice pet name really. You have no taste."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:34 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Tereya's gaze turned towards her. "I'd recommend you keep hanging like a monkey and shut your mouth." She said rather snidely, pulling out another cigarette. "Comments like that don't need to be said from someone who doesn't know anything."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 1:35 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"I know more than you, Granny." Aoi replied cutely, kicking a toy at Tereya's face, extinguishing the new cigarette.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Honey I'm Home! Confronting Adela!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz