Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:28 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:38 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Tereya snickered. "Then you're obviously not lookin' close enough." She countered, nodding over towards the unconscious Taiki. "Injury-wise, I think our son gained the advantage...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:41 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
"True." Ahatake replied. "But as neither is standing it's a draw." He went over to Mido and left Taiki to Tereya.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:45 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
Tereya sighed heavily, annoyance clear in the yawn. She walked over towards the boy, who still gripped his Zanpakuto as tightly as he could in his weakened state. It slowly began to dissipate into his regular katana state, as she bent down to study his injuries.

It was nothing major, only a few bandages to wrap around his hands to stop the bleeding. She almost sighed in relief, as she gently picked him up.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:47 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
Ahatake picked his daughter up, bridal style, and carried her into the house Tereya following.

"These two won't be waking up for awhile."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:50 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 1:49 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
"Yeah...."

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz