Saturday, 2024-04-27, 2:01 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:00 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Kyashi smirked, pushing against the other blade in an attempt to break through Midoriko's defense. "Now you can't brag about how I can't beat you." She said confidently.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:03 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"I hope our Zanpakutou's are sturdy." She opened her mouth, firing a Golden Cero at her "Onii-san".

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:06 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
With her free hand, she reached out and stopped the Cero before it could explode. Her fingers, attempting to dispel it, at first had difficulty crushing it in her palm. Then, with the backbone of her spiritual energy, she finally managed to shut her hand like a fly trap, dispelling the Cero.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:08 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
And when the smoke cleared, Midoriko was gone. She was behind Kyashi and was Charging a Cero at her former master.

"You can always grovel." Midoriko muttered as she moved her mask up revealing her pale face with her Hollow-like eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:12 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
"Grovel? When this is getting fun?" Standing up straight, Kyashi didn't bother to turn around. Her head turned sideways to look over her shoulder. "I will never grovel, especially not to my enemy. That is not the trait of a true warrior; only a coward."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:15 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
"You've been hanging around Fatheor too much." Midoriko replied, firing her Golden Cero yet again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:19 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
This time, she didn't dodge. Closing her eyes, she felt the final pain as the Cero tore through her chest. She saw her vision go red for a second, before she felt her nerves become slightly colder. In that fleeting moment, all of her body had been shut down, and for a moment, she was staring straight into the eyes of the devil himself.

He seemed to grin, sharpened teeth and narrowed red eyes chilling her very soul. She could feel the malice burning through her body as he stared her down. Hallucination or not, it felt like she was being held like a doll in his palms.

Then, the world went back to normal, and she collapsed on her stomach, head resting against her side. Her eyes were shut tightly, and blood trickled from her mouth, staining her teeth. But she was alive. To what extent, however, was now unknown.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:21 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
Suki and Midoriko both ran over to her. "Are you okay?" They asked in Unison.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:23 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
She managed a weak grin, her body shuddering out of the pain. "S...sorry, guys...." She said hoarsely. "....That last one....destroyed my heart...." It was similar to what Sachi had said moments before, and when she realized it, she shook her head ever so slightly.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:27 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
Mido fumbled in her pockets for a bean but couldn't find one. "Onii-sama!" She turned to Suki. "Can you heal her?"

Suki looked shocked. "I'm not sure. I can try but Mother hasn't shown me much healing Kido yet." She placed her hand atop the hole in Kyashi's just and in began to glow yellow. "Work...WORK!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:29 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"Shut the....fuck up."

With the last ounces of her strength, Kyashi managed to raise her hands to grip Suki's own. "Don't...you get it? I'm dying here...." She hissed, glaring through her incredibly hazed vision. "Just...shut up... and listen...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:30 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
"Listen?" Suki and Midoriko asked incredulously. "To WHAT?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:34 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
"Do not....let my death be noticed by my parents..." Kyashi whispered. Taking in another hoarse breath, she was almost unable to continue. "If they ever found out, they will come after Midoriko for revenge. She's not going to be able to take on Tou-san when he's pissed off... I don't care what the hell you do, bury my body, burn it, even if you have to resort to using Sachi's help. No evidence is gonna be left behind...."

She burst into a vicious coughing fit, spraying blood on Suki's shirt. "Do....you understand....?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:38 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
"Of course." Suki replied.

Midoriko stared at Kyashi through her black and yellow eyes. "I'm sorry Onii-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:40 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
"It's all right...." Kyashi's hands slowly pushed Suki's hands together, cupping them in her shaking ones. "I've got no regrets, other than the fact that I wasn't able to see my wench of a sister die...." She chuckled softly. "Thank you....both."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz