Friday, 2024-04-26, 8:41 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:41 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko looked at her again and bent her head down kissing Kyashi full on the mouth, tears coming from her eyes.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:42 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:44 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
At first, Kyashi's eyes widened at the action, but they merely softened again, eyes wavering. "Goodbye...."

Her hands slowly slipped from Suki's, her head tilted to the side, and her eyes gently closed. Her spiritual pulse had stopped beating, and her body was cold. Her Zanpakuto was clutched in her cold, dead hands. It was the way that she would've wanted to die: fighting.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:48 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed and took Kyashi's Zanpakuto and sheathed it, the blade returning to normal form. They felt a presence and Sachi had entered the area.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:49 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
"....I felt her spiritual presence fade." The elder blonde stated gravely. "She's dead, isn't she?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:51 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
"Yes, Onii-san." Suki muttered. "Her last request was do not tell father. We are to burn her body and act like she's run away. Do you have any objections?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:54 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
"Of course not." Sachi replied, her expression betraying nothing. Even if she herself was grieved, her pride did not allow her to show it. "Do what you can to save yourself, Kurosaki...." Her eyes narrowed at Midoriko. "I cannot guarantee that you'll live, once Mother and Father find out of this."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:55 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
"Onii-sama...I have a request." She muttered holding Kyashi's sword.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:55 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
"What is it?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:56 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
"Um....may I please have Onii-san's Zanpakuto. I don't want it to be destroyed along with her..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 7:59 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
"I'm afraid not." Sachi stated simply. "Her Zanpakuto will eventually fade as her body does, so it would be virtually pointless to."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:02 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
"I see." She placed the sword back. "I'm sorry for what I've done. I got too worked up..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:03 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
"....you've done your job here. Now leave this place." Sachi's voice did not seem very kind towards the young girl. "We will take care of things here."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:05 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
"Onii-sama." Suki muttered. "Stop sounding so cruel. Midoriko didn't mean for this to happen."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:07 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
"Your foolish actions caused the death of our family members." Sachi's tone simply became harsher upon Suki's words, but were directed at Midoriko. "I don't care what excuse you have - it does not change the fact that our blood will stain your hands for the rest of your life. Now, get out.... or I will inform Father and Mother myself." The tone in her voice resembled Tora's, indicating a sign of finality.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:14 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
Midoriko removed her mask and placed it over Kyashi's face. "Kyashi, I'm sorry." Midoriko muttered as she got up, glaring at Sachi through black and yellow eyes.

Suki walked between them. "I take it you're leaving now, Midoriko?" She asked.

"I have no choice." Midoriko muttered. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Don't worry. In the Soul Society, when you die you get reincarnated either in the Living World of here. You'll see her again one day."

"I hope so." And Midoriko walked out of the Building.

"Sachi, I can see why Kyashi didn't like you much." Suki muttered wrapping Kyashi's body in cloth.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz