Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:04 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:36 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed as he walked upon the scene. "Princess....you really are insane." He picked up his wife and raced towards the house.

With Arturo
"Damn Jiriki." He muttered "I could have killed her! What does he have that's more important than this??"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:41 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
When Arturo entered, the face that was Jiriki's did not look too happy. Apparently, he had knew what had happened between Arturo and the woman that he had fought. Taiki had not yet came to the base - obviously contending with family matters before he could do so.

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:41 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:42 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"What was with your signal Jiriki?" Arturo asked, annoyed. "I could have killed that woman had you not intervened."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:46 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"I told you...." Jiriki said, his voice laced with a quiet coldness. "....that I wanted attention off of this organization, not drawn towards. Your actions may have proven to threaten my plans altogether."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:47 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"In case you weren't watching she initiated the fight." Arturo replied. "And I did nothing to make anyone think that I belong to any Organization. A Hollow trying to kill a Shinigami what's so odd about that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:53 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"First off, you're not a simple, instinctive Hollow." Jiriki said. "You're a Vastro Lorde, with a mind to think with and your own individuality. Even if she didn't know who you were, she, along with anyone else who could've been watching, are going to think the very same question you should've thought of... 'Why would a sole, single, Espada-level Arrancar be doing in the Human World?'"

He evened his gaze with Arturo. "With someone such as you, and the Soul Society already hot on our trail, they'll make connections to the Sight Jacker. Even if you killed that woman, her associates would've wanted it investigated immediately. Don't you think about such things before you go attacking anyone you want?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:55 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Arturo growled. "When you go into battle, you don't think, Jiriki. You fight! You leave everything you do up to instinct! Using your brain to fight, is, in my opinion, about the same as trying to reason with an opponent. It's pointless. You fight, you kill, you live in the moment. You obviously have no proper respect for battle."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:03 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"And you obviously have no respect for me." Jiriki said simply. "Don't worry, though...."

Arturo didn't even have time to blink. While to the naked eye, Jiriki hadn't moved, he had actually delivered a sword slash deep into the shoulder. Only it wasn't a sword; it was the blade of a scythe. Blood dripped from the blade, and Jiriki balanced the staff part on his shoulder. "Before you even started the fight, I already made plans to punish you for your insubordination. So, I had released my Zanpakuto and hid it under the guise of my own reiatsu, so you couldn't tell the difference."

He nodded towards the wound. "Starting from now, you will only have a few seconds before my Shikai takes effect. You will experience blood vomiting, intense pain through your body slowly decaying, and overall the guilt for betraying my orders. I made sure to hold back, however, so that you won't die. For the rest of the day, you shall experience this pain that claimed so many lives. I leave it to you to endure."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:07 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Who are YOU to talk?" Arturo muttered. "You've killed other's too. You have no right to judge me!" He coughed up a huge amount of blood and his eyes widened.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:13 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
A dark smile came across Jiriki's face. "That's a narrow-minded way of thinking, Arturo. I shall tell you what I told Kisuke Urahara.... whether or not the victim I face lives or dies.... is completely up to them. They didn't suffer the grueling effects that you're going through now. Instead, they were put under an illusion, where their lives were held in their own hands. They had to decide between intense pain in order to live, or no pain in order to die. The ones that didn't want to experience pain ended up dying... those were the ones who had their eyes cut out, because I had deemed them unworthy of seeing the world."

He tilted his head to the side, ever so slightly. "Tell me, Arturo. Do you know why I give them that choice, instead of killing them outright?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:16 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Arturo's b ody shuddered as he forced himself up. "From what I've heard.." He muttered turning around and forcing himself to walk. "You try to educate them."He spat up not only blood, but vomit as well. "I don't give a damn. I'll kill you one of these days too. I'm only...in this group...for fun!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:21 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"Close...." Jiriki's voice continued to sound behind Arturo "All of my victims were criminals, those who seemed to abhor the life in front of them. Raping, killing, stealing.... it made me sick to my stomach to know that there were people who mocked the world. So, indeed, I confronted them in order to force them to experience that very same fear of their victims, to know what it was like in their shoes. The ones who saw the light lived. Those who didn't died. It was simple as that."

He chuckled slightly. "Now, you have shown me something that I expected from you. Even after your pain is over, do not expect yourself to go... untested." His Shikai promptly deactivated.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:24 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Arturo's body as quickly as it was decaying, was slowly regenerating. "Jiriki, don't...think you...have me beat. I have power I haven't shown you yet..don't...underestimate me...."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:25 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"I expect nothing less." Calmly, after sheathing his blade, Jiriki turned his back and folded his hands behind him. "You are dismissed."

The End

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:25 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Power vs Power: Arturo Alberto vs Tereya Kurosaki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz