Saturday, 2024-04-20, 4:27 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:18 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was suprised to see this. He figured he should let it play out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:28 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"Since you look like you could need some help, I'll go a head and tell ya. I'm what ya turn off in the day and night. And my name is Sakashima! Now, go on and shout it out!"

That was all Kyuui needed to know. "Switch... SAKASHIMA!" She yelled out, swinging the blade into the blast. With the efforts of both herself and her inner spirit, she was able to withstand the rest of the blast until it forcefully dispelled.

Her eyes widened at the blade, as she panted heavily. "The blade... is on the opposite side...!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:31 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
Ahatake grinned under the mask. "Nice." He said. "Now we have to move onto Aoi."

She drew her thin blade from the umbrella. "This is gonna be fun!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:32 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
It was time for the grandmother to step to the plate. She raised a hand to her throat, coughing a bit on purpose. "If you'll excuse me... shall I do this one?" She asked.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:35 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Ahatake's mask faded. "Alright, go ahead."

"G...grandma is gonna fight?" Aoi asked. "Alright, I'll take you!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:19 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
With a nearly silent Flash Step, she had unsheathed her blade, re-appeared in front of Aoi, and was already converging on her, swinging the blade down with immense force.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:20 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Aoi blocked with her blade but she was forced into the ground. "Aw shit!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:24 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"Oh, shit is right...."

Raising her leg up, Tereya kicked Aoi in the chin and forced her to smash into the wall. "I won't be as nice as Ahatake was with Kyuui...." She said, lowering her leg and charging at the spot where the girl had crashed. "Releasin' your Zanpakuto is going to be the only thing standing between you and mutilation. So you'd better be gettin' to it!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:26 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Aoi grunted and used Sonido to move about. "Aren't grandma's supposed to sit around knitting and baking cookies??"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:28 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Ultimately, Tereya's Shunpo was faster. Intercepting Aoi at the side of a wall, she reached out with a free hand, gripped Aoi's head, and slammed it into the hard brick. Then, she tossed the girl down, raising her sword above her head.

"If I was one of those...." She swung the blade down, eager to cut through the flesh of her granddaughter. "...your grandfather wouldn't have wanted to marry me."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:30 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Hey don't say that!" Ahatake called out. "Even if you weren't insane I woulda married you."

Aoi coughed up blood, but she still forced herself up to fight.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:34 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
At this point, Tereya decided, "Fuck the sword. Sticking the blade in the ground, Tereya promptly grabbed Aoi by the collar of her shirt and hoisted her up. Then, balling her other fist into a hand, she unleashed a solid punch right into the girl's left jaw bone.

Thwack.

Pulling it back again, she pushed it forward, striking Aoi again, and again, and again in a brutal fashion...

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

Yes, it was brutal. But of course, Tereya was anything but a kind grandmother, especially in training...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:40 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Aoi was bleeding from such abuse and she felt like she was going to pass out.

A voice sounded in her head. A Girl's voice. "Can you finally hear us Aoi?"

A second voice. "If you're getting pummeled by this woman, how can you expect to protect Kyuui? Isn't that why you seek our power? Then hear us!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:42 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

Tereya felt a twinge within Aoi's body. She knew that it was almost time for her to succeed. But she kept right on punching. If she was close to death, or at least unconsciousness, those spirits better hurry up.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:45 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"Do you think Kyuui could love someone so weak?" The first harsher voice asked.

"Listen! You should be able to hear it now!"

Aoi's eye's opened wide. "Hear thee cry, and lend out thy hand, save thee soul from Hell's iron brand, Shinisou!" Her blade split into two, separate blades and Aoi slashed her grandmother in an X formation.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:51 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz