Friday, 2024-03-29, 0:51 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:30 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Lujuria chuckled softly. "Have it your way..."

She lifted a hand to point at Midoriko, and unleashed the bullet burst of spiritual energy from her palm. The energy was the same color as her Cero... gray. Only it wasn't a Cero, but the Arrancar equivalent of a .50 caliber sniper rifle bullet - the Bala.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:32 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Midoriko couldn't dodge in time. The hard bullet of red reishi collided with her gut, forcing her eyes open wide and causing her to hack up blood.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:36 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
The Bala was a weapon Lujuria was notorious for using over the Cero. Its speed allowed her to catch her opponents off-guard, if not stun them immediately. Ceros had their power backed behind them, but a Bala could hit an opponent hard with speed alone. Now that she felt she had her opponent cornered, it was time to act.

Her grin widened, as she followed up the ruthless attack with another gray Cero blast, straight from the same hand.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:40 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Midoriko regained her breath and stance just in time to block the Cero with her blade. "I can see I gotta get serious then.." She murmured and she cut the Cero in half then drew her hand over her face. She was covered in red and orange spiritual pressure. She drew on her mask with a demonic hiss and her eyes glew red.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:48 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
It was almost as if she was facing another Arrancar now.

As the spiritual energies emitting from Midoriko hit Lujuria head on, she could only squint her eyes. However, parts of the mask's intimidating visage could be seen, along with the hideous glow of the black and yellow eyes that gleamed through them. It nearly caused her to gain a warped vision due to the intense winds.

But she did not waver.

She prepared herself.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:50 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Midoriko raised a hand and it crackled with golden electricity. "Because of that Bala I must return the favor." She fired her special Golden Cero at Lujuria, whizzing as it flew towards it.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:56 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Her reflexes would not save her this time.

Her eyes widened, she could only manage to move one foot before the blast hit her full-force. Her figure, however, disappeared within the light and left only the Cero to continue on to its destructive path. In that area, however, her spiritual energy had disappeared.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 3:57 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Awwwww I killed her??" Midoriko whined.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:02 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
The sound of loud breathing behind her gave her the answer.

Somehow, Lujuria was still up, but covered in scratch marks. Her figure was a bit hunched over, but her stance was still unwavering. The calmness in her eyes hadn't faded, but her smile had, an open mouth gasping for breath replacing it.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:03 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Yay you're still alive." Midoriko said cheerfully, smiling under her mask.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:08 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Slowly, Lujuria took herself to a straighter standing position, sword held diagonally in front of her. Leaning her head to the side, she found her braided ponytail unfurled, her long and blac hair strewn over her shoulders and back. She scoffed lightly... it was going to be hell attempting to braid it again....

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:10 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Sorry about your hair." Midoriko said, her hand crackling again. A long whip of Golden Spiritual Pressure formed. "But you needn't worry about hair in battle." She said flicking her wrist and the whip lunged at Lujuria like a snake.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:15 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Instinctively, Lujuria jumped back, feeling the crack of the whip smack the very air. Now, she was hesitant to move in. How strong the whip was had yet to be determined.... it could've sliced through her very blade. Though she settled into a defensive position in order to cover up her tension, she could safely assume Midoriko knew.

That is, if she caught on to body movements very easily...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:20 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Midoriko moved her hand back and the whip went with it. "She seems to be very cautious when it comes to this whip. Then again who wouldn't be?" She thought with a smirk. "I've never shown it before and it does pack considerable power." She vanished and reappeared above Lujuria, flicking her wrist down and the whip lunged down at her again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 4:24 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Instinctively, Lujuria jerked her head to the side and sidestepped quickly. She frowned out of annoyance, as she felt a warm, wet feeling in her neck. She didn't have to reach up and touch it to know that she had been struck. But she did so anyway, feeling the warm feeling of blood between her fingers.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Clash! Arrancar vs Shinigami! Midoriko meets her match!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz