Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 12:31 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:05 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Blood spurted in all directions as Holgazan's eyes widened. He began to fall...slowly even, and was dead before he hit the ground..

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:09 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
A fitting end to a powerful warrior.

The Captain's Shikai promptly deactivated, and he closed his eyes in a heavy sigh. "Target neutralized." He confirmed, floating down back to his partner. He resheathed his blades. "We're heading back to base."

Ukitake nodded, though he couldn't help but pass a look at Holgazan's defeat. "What about him?"

"Don't worry. I've sent a signal to a local Shinigami squad. They'll be here anytime soon to retrieve the body. Though, I'm sure the Jinchuu won't let this go unanswered..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:11 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Azami walked back onto the scene, and she gasped only slightly at Holgazan's appearance. "He's dead it seems." She muttered, looking at the body.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:13 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
The two Captains's senses perked up at the sound of nearby voices. Human.... and their energies were that of Shinigami...

"Cover them, move, move!"

"Spread out!"

"Go, go, go!"

"That's them..." Shunsui noted, a smile once again gracing his features. "Let's get outta here."

With that, the two Flash Stepped away.

Message edited by Achrones - Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:17 AM

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:15 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
Azami looked at Holgazan with tears in her eyes. She slung his dead body over her shoulder. "We;ll make sure we get you cremated Holgazan, assuming Tai can't revive you.." She vainshed with Shunpo running towards the base and arrived in less than 10 minutes, despite the additional weight. "Tai!" She called out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:21 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
It only took a few minutes for the white-haired man to come out, hands slid into his pockets. "Ah, I see you're back, Azami." He greeted, seemingly having not seen Holgazan's body on her shoulders. "Did everything go well?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:24 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
"No." She replied sadly. "Holgazan got killed." She showed him Holgazan's body.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:26 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
"Oh, dear."

Despite his words, Taiki didn't show much concern for his dead subordinate, only taking on a slight frown and a half-lidding of the eyes. His eyebrows did furrow a little. "It appears that his little walk became a path to his death."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:27 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
"Can you revive him like Jiriki did before?" She asked hopefully, not noticing the lack of concern in his voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:30 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"The last of that technology was used up to revive you seven." Taiki replied indifferently, turning his back to her slowly. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. Now, go ahead and toss him into the furnace, anything to get rid of the body."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:32 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"I think I'll have it stuffed and displayed." Azami replied. "He needs to be honored. He died for your cause. They were gonna capture him but he fought and died, so he should be honored."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:36 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
That was when his true colors showed. A harsh chuckle escaped his lips. "Honored? There is nothing honorable about his actions for my cause, because my reason only brought murder. Those same actions and reason denounced him as a fugitive in the first place. He lives as a criminal, he dies like one. Only fair." He replied lowly.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:37 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
Azami contemplated it for a minute. "Still....can't you make an exception?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:38 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"I'm afraid not."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:43 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
For a moment, she looked mutinous. But then she sighed. "There's no way around it I guess." She went to the furnace and placed the body carefully in it. Before it started to be consumed by the flames, she could have sworn she saw a smile on Holgazan's face. "I bet he's happy now." She said smiling. "He get's to rest as long as he pleases."

The End

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:48 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz