Thursday, 2024-04-25, 8:13 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:07 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"That's right." Holgazan replied. "But since you came up with the idea of taking me in, the least you can do is fight like you mean it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:11 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Then I'd like to ask you something, Arrancar-san."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:12 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"What is it?" Holgazan sighed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:16 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"If I release my Shikai... will you show me your Resurrecion?"

It was outwardly a question. But a bit of challenge was presented in Shunsui's tone, almost as if he was taunting the Arrancar. At the statement, Ukitake couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows. "Shunsui... what are you up to?" He thought curiously.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:18 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"I would." He replied simply.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:29 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"Then so be it."

With nothing left to say, Shunsui used his free hand to unsheathe his wakizashi blade, the shorter of the two. ""Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer.... Katen Kyōkotsu."

His blade transformed into the familiar scimitars that were his Shikai, and he held them evenly in both hands.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:32 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Spin..." Holgazan whispered. "...Kaihousou." His blades split in two as his outfit changed. It wasn't much difference. His outfit merely had an added coat with spikes, and the remnants of his Hollow Mask were moved to his back as plates. His sword had become two disced weapons. But the discs weren't spinning

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:47 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Let's get started...shall we?"

A smile once again came to Shunsui's face, as he readied himself, this time in a defensive stance. His lips said only one word more, one that would set the path of his next attacks into place.

"Bushōgoma!"

A burst of wind erupted from those blades and around Holgazaan to temporarily blind him. Then, Shunsui ascended, blades raised over his head and poised to attack. "Takaoni!" He declared, swiftly coming down on his prey like a vulture.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:50 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Holgazan jumped up into the air, gaining becoming higher up the Shunsui. He fired a cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 2:44 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"Tch...."

Sunshui's instincts kicked in, as well as another Shunpo. Once again, he was ultimately reminded of the time he had used the technique on Starrk: the other man had been able to see through the technique, if not deduce it completely. It was apparent that Holgazan would prove to be just like fighting the Primera all over again.

He didn't mind.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 2:51 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
The blades discs began to whir slowly. "They're finally kicking into action." He swung his blade, the bladed disc charging at Shunsui on a cord made of reishi. "You asked me to do this pain in the ass release. You'd better show me your Bankai."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 4:44 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"Sorry, Arrancar-san."

The senior Captain chuckled heartily, raising his blades as if he were wielding two butcher knives. "But I'm not a man of requests." He countered.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 4:46 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
The disc was repelled but it and it's partner started to spin. "I thought as much." He extended a hand. Out came dozens of Cero blasts, like pure gold energy, each intent on incarnating Shunsui.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 4:50 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Acting true to his own style of fighting, Shunsui didn't cut through those Ceros, but instead flew through the air to evade each and every one. His expression was of bemusement. "Hey! Isn't this a little overkill?" He protested, moving accordingly in order to preserve his own life.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 4:53 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"You seem to have more energy than I thought Captain." Holgazan muttered. "But I don't think we can keep this up much longer." He continued his blasts, only he switched to Bala this time to increase speed.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz