Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:00 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:11 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
In conjunction, Shunsui drew the longer of the two swords, this time to its full glory. For a second, he held it in a defensive stance for a moment, eyes never losing that calm and serious gesture. Then, he took a broad step forward and swung horizontally, the blade leaving a trail behind.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:12 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Holgazan skidded back and out of the way and he looked at Shunsui. "Attacking before I'd even put my guard up? You seem to be in a rush Captain."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:17 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Sorry...." The Captain apologized. "I just thought you were ready, drawing your sword of yours out so quickly...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:18 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"Even if you do manage to capture me, I don't know much." Holgazan explained, brushing off Shunsui's reply. "All I do is sleep."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:30 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"Even when you say that..." Shunsui leveled his gaze towards him. "Can you convince me so easily with just words, Arrancar-san? After all, you seem quite strong."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:32 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"Since I am fighting," Holgazan spoke, again dismissing Shunsui's remark. "I want to see your Bankai."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:38 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Was he purposefully evading Shunsui's statements?

Whatever the case, the Captain preferred not to say any more, only catching the Arrancar in a blinking stare. His smile had grown slightly, but not to the point where he was full-blown cheerful. He raised the hilt of his sword to tip his hat up slightly in order to reveal his expression completely.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:39 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"It's the least you can do for forcing me to battle like this." Holgazan continued. He raised his hand, built up some concentration, and fired not one, but three blasts of cero one after the other.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:39 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:45 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Both of the Captain's eyes widened at the display of strength.

Shunsui's reflexes kicked in as well as a Flash Step to gain some ground, and he was able to evade the oncoming blasts that surely would've critically damaged him.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:48 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Holgazan, albeit reluctantly, rushed after him, blade poised and ready to strike.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:51 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Hup!"

Raising his own sword accordingly, Shunsui slid his blade in the path of Holzagan's and his body, intercepting it with a mild clashing sound. Briefly, sparks flew at the contact, metal slamming against metal. Sliding the blade tip towards Holzagan, he was able to swing right and bat the opposing weapon away from himself.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:55 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Holgazan jumped back, keeping a firm grip on the blade the Captain so vigorously batted away. "Now that's not like you captain."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:58 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Shunsui chuckled. "Didn't expect me to know how to use a sword? That hurts, Arrancar-san!"

Quickly, he raised the blade up over his head, the tip pointed towards the heavens for a split second. Then, he swung down at Holzagan's head. A burst of considerable strength was behind it, enough to cut the Arrancar straight down the middle.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:59 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
The Arrancar blocked with his blade and forced Shunsui off. "I see you still haven't had even the courtesy to release Shikai. Do you underestimate me that much?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 9:05 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Shunsui lowered his blade at that moment. "That's because you aren't fighting at your full strength either.' He chided. "Don't you have the same dislike of getting cut up as I do?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz