Thursday, 2024-04-25, 4:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:55 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Tai told Holgazan to get some exercise." Azami replied, playing with Ukitake's hair for some reason. "He's rather lazy. Alot like you, Shunsui-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:02 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
The poor Captain getting his hair messed around with sweatdropped. He had forgotten how hyperactive she could be...

"Is that so?" A sly smirk came across Shunsui's face, his gaze turning towards the man he was sitting on. Promptly, he stood up turning to face Holzagan completely. "Then I'll just have to wake him up."

That peace was broken, when the Captain's hand gripped the hilt of his Zanpakuto, slowly unsheathing the danto blade within the scabbard.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:03 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
Holgazan reached over and gripped the blade to stop Shunsui from pulling the blade completely out of it's sheath. "You're disturbing my rest here."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:11 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:13 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Sorry, Arrancar-san."

Shunsui looked down on the firm hand that blocked him from unsteathing the blade fully. "But according to your friend here, you should be exercising." He commented.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:15 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"Stop being a hypocrite." Holgazan replied. "I know who you are, and I know you rarely exercise as well."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:16 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
That made Shunsui sweatdrop comically. "Oh, darn." He muttered in fake despair. "I thought it was supposed to be a secret!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:17 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"Trust me it's not." Azami and Holgazan spoke in unison.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:22 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"Oh, well..."

Shunsui couldn't help but shrug. "Either way... someone like you shouldn't be hanging around in the Rukongai district. You never know when us Shinigami are going to come and jump on ya." He said, putting his sword back in his sheath completely for a moment. "It's not my style... but I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring you in for questioning."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:23 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Take him," Azami suggested, "but leave me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:28 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"That's fine."

Ukitake spoke up again, his tone grave and serious. "We already have one of the Jinchuu in custody. Just two will do for now, in the case of information." His eyes drifted towards his old friend. "For now, if you don't want to stay and get caught, you have to flee from this area."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:29 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"Thanks Ukitake-san!" Azami said, giving him a bear hug and a swift kiss. "I new you wouldn't let me down." She Shunpoed off. "Sorry Holgazan."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:33 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
"You sure that was the right thing to do?" Shunsui couldn't help but look at Ukitake as he Flash Stepped down to the ground level. "After all, she is a member as well..."

Ukitake nodded. "Yes. We'll only need this one. We already have the Arrancar named Furia, thanks to the efforts of the Kuchiki." He replied, his gaze falling on the prostrate Holzagan.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:36 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Holgazan got up, yawing. "Can't we just pretend to fight?" He asked quietly. "I'm really not in the mood for something like this."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:46 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Shunsui couldn't help but chuckle, stepping back to allow Holzagan room to stand. The statement brought back a memory in his head, when he faced off against Coyote Starrk, Primera Espada. That man had said the very same thing to him, and that time, Shunsui had replied that he couldn't allow such to happen.

Not much was going to change when he said it again.

"We could, and we couldn't.... but I'm afraid as it is, I can't afford that to happen." He replied, having prepared his answer.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 8:00 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"I see." He muttered. "That's disappointing. Looks like I have no choice but to fight." He drew his blade.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Strongest Project vs the Strongest Captain! GO!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz