Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 10:31 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:17 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
She couldn't help but blush slightly with slight pride at the smile.

"Well, at least I won't have to feel alone anymore." Tereya said, rather in a joking sarcastic manner. "At least, in the case of being red-eyed... and not being a hormone-driven tart...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:19 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Mido has that wierd red eyed thing going for her." Ahatake replied. "Only when she kills though."

The baby looked around at Ahatake and stared blankly at him.

"Strange.." Ahatake looked at the baby. "I think he understands us."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:22 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"Of course he does." Smirnov commented, folding his arms across his chest. "He was born of high intelligence after all."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:24 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
Akiko chuckled. "I'm pretty sure he didn't get it from my side of the family."

"Let's just hope he doesn't turn into another Taiki." Ahatake sighed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 3:00 PM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"With Echo as a dad? I think your hope's a lost one." Tereya said, a small smirk coming onto her expression. She looked over at Akiko once more. "Speakin' o' which, Akiko, how's Mr. Tall, Dark, and Mysterious been for ya?"

Her voice was a mix of expression and curiosity. Then again, she found what she considered to be dangerous also thrilling and adrenaline-rushing. Echo, despite appearances, emitted the strong aura and scent of blood, death, and the loss of any innocence and naivety that drove the younger mind. These were the things that she preferred to stick around, and therefore, she had taken a good interest in the man's personality.

She couldn't help but mentally chuckle. Such things were going to be the death of her one day...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:15 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Akiko eyed her with suspicion. "He's doing fine." She replied slowly, as Chunori looked around the room, his eyes taking in everything. "He's been busy so it's just been me and Chunori."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:25 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
The look caused Tereya herself to cock an eyebrow. She leaned her arm on the couch armrest and looked over once again at the other red-eyed woman. But she said nothing more. However, she did have the kindness to reach in her pocket and toss what remaining cigarettes she had left into the trash.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:28 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
They heard footsteps and new Aoi was coming down to join them. She opened the door. "Why is everyone gathered in here?" She asked then turned to see Chunori. "A baby!" She squealed and ran over towards her aunt and cousin. "What's his name?"

"Chunori Ichimaru." Akiko replied, smiling, apparently satisfied with Aoi's reaction. The baby looked at Aoi and he seemed to smile. His mouth twitched anyway.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:42 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Putting her hands on her knees, the white-haired sibling looked over at her sister, eyes flickering with a bit of concern for a moment. "Aoi, you sure you're all right?" She questioned. "Your near-sightedness..." She trailed off, hesitant on what to say.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:44 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Don't worry." She replied, and rummaged in her pocket. "Here's what I came down to show you lot." She started placing something over each eye and blinked thrice. Her eyes had changed from their purple to bluish. She smiled. "I got contacts."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:51 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
That washed away whatever healthful interest Kyuui had at the moment, and she too smiled. "They look good on you. How'd you get 'em?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:52 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
She leaned in and whispered to her sister. "I nicked the money from Grandma's purse."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:54 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"Oh!" Kyuui put a hand to her mouth and giggled under her fingers. "You sly little devil!" She whispered back.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:58 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Aoi grinned. "Auntie, is there any particular reason you've come here, besides to show off Chunori?"

"Well yeah.." She replied evasively as though she hadn't even wanted to mention it. "According to Kisuke, there have been reports of a shory blonde-haired girl wandering the Soul Society on her own. She's declined help from anyone who's offered her house room and seems to be muttering under her breath. Ring a bell at all?"

"Sounds like Onee-chan." said a voice. Midoriko has entered the room.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:03 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Onee-chan?" Smirnov blinked in confusion at the woman, raising one finger to push up his glasses. "Who's tha--"

"Kyashi Yamamura." Tereya supplied, closing her eyes and leaning back. "A girl in line for the family throne. Besides, didn't you see her before?"

"I might have forgotten..."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz