Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:31 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Yeah....?" An eyebrow was raised in confusion and apprehension, but Kyuui kept on her look of hopefulness. "Is your ability like it?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:33 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Aoi nodded. "Yup. Only my specters contain poison like all my other abilties. They explode on my command and drench the opponent in liquid poison, or create gases. They can even go inside an opponent via the mouth and poison them from the inside out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:37 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
As if on cue, the image of such a death came into Kyuui's mind, and she involuntarily winced. Yep, that was Aoi's Zanpakuto, all right.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:39 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Ahatake twisted his sword in the air, creating the Senkaimon Gate as Aoi said. "Uncle Echo will love to see it."

Ahatake yawned. "Now that I think about it, this morning I was having a dream that I was climbing up a volcano. But it was spewing ice instead of lava."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:41 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"...Tell me, Black." Tereya brought herself in order to speak to him for the first time since their trip. "Have you always had such random shit for dreams?" It made her brother chuckle a bit behind her.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:42 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"Lilith is in town." Aoi replied. "Maybe that's why."

Ahatake nodded. "That's probably why. I always get some warning when that woman shows up."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:47 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Well, do us all a favor and don't warn us, then. Haven't met the woman, and I doubt I ever will." Tereya said dismissively, with a wave of her hand to emphasis. She walked past him to step into the Senkaimon gate first, her folded-arms brother following in second.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:51 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"I'll think about it." Ahatake replied, laughing. "Aoi how did you even know that Lilith was in town?" Ahatake asked curiously.

"I talk with Uncle Echo alot." Aoi replied simply.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:54 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
It was a gentle grip of Aoi's hand by her sister that added a new sense to her mind. "C'mon. If we're fast enough, we might see Kyashi-san before you know it." She encouraged, putting on a warm smile. Gently, she began to pull her sister into the Senkaimon gate as well.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:56 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Aoi allowed herself to be pulled by her sister, relishing the soft touch of her sister's hand.

Midoriko was ahead them. "Hurry Up you lot!" She called back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:01 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Seeing the others falling far in front of them, Kyuui's eyes widened considerably. "C...coming!" She called back, though she kept Aoi's pace. Tereya and Smirnov, however, were much faster and were able to catch up with the daughter/niece-in-law.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:05 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Ahatake moved faster than the rest of was running next to his daughter. "Why is such a rush?"

"I want to see Onee-chan." Midoriko replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:10 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"You know..." Tereya called out, due to the winds partially blocking the accuracy of her sound waves. "You sure it's a good idea to be so eager to see her? From the way she sounded.... she may not be herself."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:11 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Then I'll beat the old Onee-chan back into this new Onee-chan." Midoriko replied.

Ahatake smiled. "Violence. If it doesn't solve all of your problems you simply aren't using enough of it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:17 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
That caused Tereya to scoff. "Whatever... though, I'd like the see the girl in one piece, for once."

"How about not?" Smirnov suggested dryly, his voice sounding similar to Tereya's in emotion. "It's preferable not to have any scuffles when not needed, thank you."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz