Friday, 2024-04-26, 4:21 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:02 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Hmph." Raising her hands, Kyashi non-chalantly dusted herself off and raised herself to that sitting position. She mentally cursed herself for wearing such an outfit; lying on the ground made her look like a fragile princess that needed to be rescued. "Ryuka's... away for a while."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:05 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"He dump you?" Midoriko asked bluntly

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:06 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Fuck you." Kyashi muttered rudely, pulling herself up to a standing position. "If he did that, I'd be even more pissed than I am now."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:07 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"No need to be so mean." Midoriko replied. "Whatever happened to the nice Onee-chan I used to have? I miss the good 'ol days."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:08 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:10 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"She might have disappeared when she got rape-tackled by her former pupil." Kyashi answered dryly, reaching behind her to untie the bun in her hair. "What in the hell're you doing here, anyway? Did anyone come with you?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:12 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Of course I brought the calvary." Midoriko replied looking behind her to see if everyone was coming. "Kisuke told us about you, and I got worried so I came to check and most of the family came with."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:15 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Kyashi peered behind her, seeing the group approach the both of them at long last. Scoffing, she leaned over to pick up her hat and fixed it to her head again. "Well, there's nothin' wrong. Can't a woman enjoy herself on a walk?" She asked. "You're getting yourself worked up over nothing."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:16 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Onee-chan," Midoriko said sternly. "I didn't spend years invading your personal bubble for nothing you know. I know something is bothering you. And I want to know what."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:20 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"No kidding." Tereya muttered over her brother's shoulder. "We didn't come to watch you bitch all day 'bout your hubby. So how about you start spilling guts?"

As the heiress blonde patted her hair down, her eyes were skeptical, as if not believing they could read her. She seemed ready to say something, but she was remaining as silent as stillness. Of course, she was waiting for a good reason to explain what had happened between her and that damned Arrancar - it was the only route she could take without looking too emotional about it.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:22 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Mom shut up." Midoriko hissed. "Please Onee-chan?"

Ahatake sighed. He already knew what was wrong with Ryuka, but letting Midoriko find out from Kyashi seemed better.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:26 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"You just won't leave me alone, will you...."

Finally, a heavy sigh came from Kyashi's lips, and she placed a hand to half of her face. "Fine, damn it..." She relented. "My husband's been taken by those Jinchuu bastards running around... and God knows what they're doing to him..."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:27 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"I know.." Ahatake said quietly. "He's been turned into a fighting machine, into their latest project. I can only assume they've given him Hollow Powers. His spiritual pressure felt like mine. Dark and heavy."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:31 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"Even if you manage to beat me, and do find Injiki, he will no longer be the one you know."

Avidez's taunt rang in her head once more. Her eyebrows furrowed upwards, she closed her mouth in a teeth-showing-together frown, and her expression darkened a bit. She shook her head slightly. "That's just fucking beautiful..." She said sarcastically, both annoyed and grieved by the revelation.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:33 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"I'm kinda torn between helping Onee-chan, and kidnapping her and keeping her for myself." Midoriko said to no one in particular.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:41 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
That snapped whatever little patience Kyashi had at the moment, the memory having given a heavy blow to her emotional wall. She reached over, roughly grabbed Midoriko by the collar and hoisted her forward so they could look eye-to-eye. "I can't believe that would even cross your head!" She snapped, her snarl showing her canine teeth. "I don't care whether you help out or not, but an idea that keeps me from getting my husband out of being screwed over is just going to piss me off even mo--"

That was when Tereya acted once more.

The blonde's eyes widened as she felt a hand grab her wrist, one of the black-haired red-eyed beauty herself. She was gazing at Kyashi with half-lidded, but still dangerous eyes. "Woah there, princess." She warned calmly. "As much as every one of us wants an excuse to bust some heads, I don't think we should start doing it in the middle of the Seireitei."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz