Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:33 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita (Achrones150 - Ahatake article.)
The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:03 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Shit!" "What the hell are you?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:04 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:04 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
A smirk came across the Injiki's face, as he stepped forward once more, walking softly in the thick sand. "Since you asked so nicely this time, I guess I'll tell you..." He said. "Vice-Captain of the 11th Division, and the man who will crush you today... Ryuka Injiki."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:06 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"You think that?" Amparo asked. "YOU crush me?" His hair lengthened and his weapon changed into a Scythe/slash spear.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:11 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Are you that ignorant, boy?" Ryuka asked, cocking an eyebrow and stopping for a moment. "I told you, I'm the one who fought and defeated your rival, the one who was able to crush you to a skeleton. But I have to admit, you're intriguing me more of the time..."

He raised the blade tip to point at Amparo. "Still, I have to finish this very quickly. I've got other plans..."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:11 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:13 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Amparo sighed and readied himself. Releasing his second stage had healed his wound. "You are dead! Shinigami." Amparo pointed his finger and the ground began to shake. His special Tri-Cero was forming.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:16 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
A few steps to a side direction, and Ryuka stopped. But he made no attempt to ready himself for the attack charging so dangerously. He stood there, waiting ever so patiently for what would look like his own death. And he was still smirking.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:17 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Amparo fired his Cero and it whipped up sand as it flew.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:20 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
WHOOSH!

Ryuka's Flash Step allowed him to successfully evade at the last minute.

But now, as the Tri-Cero roared forward, it was now unconsciously picking for a new target. It was not Amparo, either. But the girl sleeping soundly had no idea of the blast coming towards her, right in its destructive path.

"Better think fast, Arrancar. That girl's gonna die..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:22 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"You think so?" Amparo replied. firing three Bala's which destroyed the Cero. "I could really hate you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:27 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Ryuka's eyes squinted shut, and his smirk became a seemingly genuine smile. "You hate the fact that you have so far failed to best me." He replied, the wind blowing his hair sideways. "That's the way you must've felt when you were humiliated by Ahatake, wasn't it? I can't blame you, though..."

Ryuka's eyes opened once more to stare at the Arrancar.

"After all, it must be so painful to be looked down upon by "Shinigami trash" like me...right?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:30 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"True. But I have one final resort." Amparo extended his hand. "Cero...Oscuro!" Amparo hissed firing a massive black cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:36 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
This time, he appeared to be shocked, staggering back a bit as if the power of the oncoming blast was frightening him. His body seemed to stand still, as he put his sword up in a panic defense...

...before he was enveloped in the Cero's darkened light, and intense heat.

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:43 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:38 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"An Arrancar's Ultimate Cero. Cero Oscuro."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:42 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"Disappointing."

The cool tone rang in Amparo's ears like the silent bells of Captain Zaraki Kenpachi. A moment later, an intense pain ripped through his shoulder, as one side of him was forcibly split into two.

"I guess this means...." Ryuka's eyes fell onto the Arrancar, even as he collapsed into the grainy soil, bleeding profusely from the large wound. "This fight's over."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:45 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Oh shit!"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita (Achrones150 - Ahatake article.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz