Thursday, 2024-04-25, 11:17 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita (Achrones150 - Ahatake article.)
The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:08 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Footsteps came across that sandy and desolate platoon, made by the humanoid figure of Ryuka Injiki. His eyes were closed, and he seemed to be wandering aimlessly, his feet walking in no other direction but forward. His long and black hair, along with his Lieutenant Shinigami uniform billowed in the heavy winds. But they did not keep him from moving his legs forward, in seemingly a random direction...

The truth was that he had come not for the Soul Society... but for assistance. And to do so, he needed the help of his hunter's enemy, a powerful Arrancar that only resided in the depths of Hueco Mundo. His face was laced with a small smile, focusing his senses in order to find what he wished for.

Amparo was sitting by one of the "trees" of Hueco Mundo, looking at his partner. She was asleep. Her performance in battle had been decreasing slightly. It seemed the Shinigami was on her mind.

A flash raced throughout the Shinigami's mind, and he knew where they were.

WHOOSH!

One moment, he had been standing yards away from the two. Then, he was only 10 paces away from behind, eyes shadowed over, and the small smile on his face. "So, this is you, hm?" He thought.

"And who might you be? Shinigami?" Amparo asked.

"...such a stupid question." Ryuka muttered, raising his eyes to gaze at the Arrancar evenly. "I am who I am. But you..." His hand slowly reached for his Zanpakuto. "...will be nothing but the sand that caresses this horrid place."

Amparo sighed. "As hard as this may be to believe I am not in a fighting mood. Besides it's rude to fight without knowing your opponents name."

But the Injiki remained silent, eyes focused, and his knees bending into a running stance. It was clear that the Arrancar was not putting up his guard for anything. The first move he would make would have to be a devastating one, in order to make his opponent understand his intentions. "If you refuse to fight..."

WHOOSH!

Then, he re-appeared in a standing position, his sword in a backhand position. A geyser of blood spewed in the direction of the black sky, as Amparo's right arm fell off in a heap on the ground.

"...then you'll be cut down without any resistance."

But Arrancar's figure shuddered and turned to dust.

"If you wish to fight so much, then I will be more than glad to oblige." The real Arrancar muttered appearing at the Shinigami's side, drawing his sword. "It seems Kurosaki has better fighting etiquette than you do."

Added (11.07.2009, 3:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Switching his sword hand, Ryuka pointed his blade opposite of the way Amparo pointed his blade, ignoring the girl that slept so soundly beside them both. "I don't have to show etiquette to Hollow trash like you..." He said grimly.

"Racist?"

"Hmph. By the way you talk, it seems like you and him are one and the same."

"Who?"

A chuckle escaped the Shinigami's lips. "The one you were humiliated by... the one I brought to his knees. It's such a shame, though. I would've thought you would be at least his equal by now. Isn't that how rivalry goes?"

"I see. You are referring to Kurosaki." Amparo replied. "I'll bet you either got lucky or have an unfair advantage."

"War isn't meant to be fun, kid. Nor is it meant to be fair..." The Injiki stated. "It only brings death and bloodshed to those who are weak, and replenishes those who are strong. That is one of the many codes of battle, Arrancar. If you want to live, let instinct be your guide, and cut me down!"

Without hesitation, he turned around, raising his sword and swinging it for a diagonal strike.

Amparo blocked it and skidded back. He fired a cero from his hands.

Slightly pleased by his strength, Ryuka leaped over it, continuing to close the gap quickly between himself and his opponent. Then, with the same strength he had used before, he attacked, swinging and picking off Amparo's guard bit by bit.

Amparo fired a Bala with one hand that hit his quarry in the stomach, while controlling his sword in the other.

In turn, Ryuka skidded back, holding his stomach but glaring straight at the Arrancar. "Guess head-on attacks won't work this time." He thought, lowering his sword blade for a moment. Then, he lifted his free hand to point one of his fingers at Amparo.

"What are you going to do Shinigami? I am already bored and I have a to-do list."

In the next second, a tornado-like blast erupted from his hands. Due to the fact that he didn't call out the spell name, it was an unexpected attack on his opponent's part, slamming into the front of his body with both the force of natural wind, and his own spiritual pressure.

"Shit!" Amparo muttered beginning trying to push it off it. "Impossible!"

Eventually, the pressure swept him off of his feet and into the air, forcing him to meet head-on with one of the ancient pillars nearby. Ryuka lowered his hand, letting himself stand straight. "Now, do you get it, Arrancar?" He asked. "There is no luck involved in victory...there is only your mind, intelligence, and the will to survive. I will make you taste what you dread most.."

His feet began to walk forward once more.

"...oblivion."

Amparo got up and his clothes were slightly shredded. "Impressive. Even using both my hands I couldn't stop it. I'm quite surprised."

"A result of what happens when you don't take your opponent seriously."

"I guess that's it for you." Amparo muttered. Amparo vanished with Sonido to get behind Injiki and slashed his back.

Before the attack could be executed, Ryuka's free hand managed to reach out behind him and intercept the blade from his back. "You're not surprising me much here..." He said idly. "Your movements..."

With a pulling and himself crouching, he lifted his captive up and threw him onto the ground, grip still firm on his wrist.

"...are the exactly the same as his!"

His sword hand raised itself, swinging the blade point down to his chest.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:11 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Amparo blocked it with his wrist and skidded back.
"You're nothing against my Hierro."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:14 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"I'm not?"

Upon a look closer, the tip of Ryuka's blade now gleamed with blood, and the wrist the Arrancar had a moderately deep cut in it. Ryuka stood up straight once more, staring Amparo down with a seemingly neutral expression. "I told you not to underestimate me, Arrancar." He stated. "You will regret it."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:15 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:16 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"Whatever you say." dry The Arrancar replied, rolling his eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:23 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
A slight narrowing of the eyes, along with a deepening of his frown, appeared on the Injiki's face as he pointed his sword blade at the Arrancar. It was very apparent that Amparo refused to take him seriously, and it was grating his nerves. There was no way in Hell he was going to be shown up like before, not after what had happened with Kai...

"Seal Thy Heavenly Illusion... Tenshi."

All it had to do was pulsate once...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:25 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Shikai?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:28 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"Let's get this thing rollin'..." The Injiki's tone was cool-headed, but held clear amusement, as he began to step foward once more. Every step seemed to give off its own eerie aura, and the sword seemed to glow with an invisble energy. "Hollow trash."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:30 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Adela at that point woke up.
"Amparo-sama. Whose that?"
"Just a ant I need to crush. Go back to sleep."
'Alright."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:32 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
With that, Ryuka bent his feet forward and charged, sword poised to cut, and blade gleaming with hunger.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:39 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"Seek him out, MUERTE!" Amparo hissed, his blade forming a scythe and his hair lenthing his ourfit changing to black-ish purple.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:44 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
The distance between them was covered in less than a second.

CLANG!

Their blades clashed ferociously, as if in the initiation of a deadlock. But Ryuka did not allow himself to stop, pressing the assult as if his very life was on the line. He slid his blade away from Amparo's, side-stepped him, and attacked with an overhead swing for the top of his skull.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:49 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Amparo blocked accordingly and, skidded back. Then he charged in a maniacal grin on his face, clashing his blade into his.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:53 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
His blade stopped right there, meeting with Ryuka's.

But, the next movement had been too quick to be seen. It looked as if he had simply Flash Stepped his arm back to his side, as if pulling back his attack. His eyes held a look of serenity in them, and he now had a small smile on his face.

It lasted only a second.

Amparo's midsection was sliced in nearly two halves, his spine having shattered to the point of snapping with the simplest of movements. Warm blood consumed his waist, and fighting with the sand grains below for color domination. And Ryuka didn't even have to move an inch.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:55 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
But Amparo's figure faded again, and a cero came at Injiki from the left.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 3:59 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Shin..."

As soon as the blast came into reach, it vanished into thin air. Ryuka turned around to face the direction of where Amparo stood, a less horrid wound in his midsection, but still deep enough to realize major damage was done. "I'm impressed, Arrancar..." He commented dryly. "Congratulations for being the first to evade my Tensei."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » The Enemy of my Enemy: Ryuka Injiki vs Amparo Encarnita (Achrones150 - Ahatake article.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz