Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:10 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:00 AM | Message # 16
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Hollow Hiro points at Drake and a Cero charges on his fingers "Cero Shoukyoku!" He says blasting a pure black cero at him "This is my Negative hollow Flash"

I am Justice, I am the Truth; My Name is Kyosuke Suigetsu, And i am your new Kage, Here to bring the Illusion Nation out of the Shadows and into the light."

Message edited by Shisui - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:02 AM

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:16 PM | Message # 17
Sannin
The beam came within feet of him before it just seemed to pass threw him. The branch he was on was obliterated and there was no sign of him. Suddenly a light tapping could be felt on Hiros head. Drake was upside down by his feet just above Hiro. "That was a big shot but it was quite slow, it takes a bit of time to gather enough spiritual energy into my legs to do that." Using just his leg strength he spun around and up into the air, his twin blades dissappearing.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 8:25 PM | Message # 18
Chunin
Hihiro looks at him and his mask shatters off as his Dark Shikai dissolves back into the basic form and hiro takes back over. "Ok, your really pissing me off boy, Kaen Tsuishiki, Shoukyoku Senkou" He says as he drops Kaen into the ground and it starts to draw in the spiritual pressure of everything prompting Hiro to use flashsteps to get out of the 5Km range of his Attack "Burst!" Hiro says as he watches his Zanpaktou's Shikai's ultimate attack activate as he vaporizes everything in that 5km range in a fiery inferno mini super nova "Piece of Cake" he says going to get his resealed sword "Die and be reborn, Kaen Torieitai" he says releasing it back into its shikai "Too bad i cant use that again" he smirks

I am Justice, I am the Truth; My Name is Kyosuke Suigetsu, And i am your new Kage, Here to bring the Illusion Nation out of the Shadows and into the light."

PlayersdieDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:27 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Just as the attack was getting performed he was able to pull out his bow and arrow set. He rolled around and flung himself into the air as the flames started to rise "fire fire everywhere and not a drop to.... DRINK!" He pulled the bow string back and five arrows of water appeared. He lanuched them off to push himself back farther along with tame the flames a biut for him to get more range. He didnt get all the way but he got far enough not to be insinerated. He fell down to the ground onto his stomach "Oh jesus, what was that. I mean are you TRYING to kill me?" So far the fights been very one-sided, Hiro attacks and Drake out-thinks the attack. "I really should try and do something here eventually, ya know." He had only two actual arrows in his quiver and he pulled out one that was black colored. He notced it and pulled back and released it up into the sky "Rain down upon the earth and spinter!" The arrow exploded into trillions of barbed arrows that spun at 100 revolutions a second aimed at every spot in the forest. The arrows would shoot straight threw the trees and if they struck Hiro theyd hurt like hell.

ShisuiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 6:36 AM | Message # 20
Chunin
Hiro uses Bakudo # 80-Danku to block the arrows ut a couple make it thru and hit him "damn he evaded the blaze and that hurt like hell......hmm he might be worthy of my bankai" hiro thinks as he holds up his blade "Be Reborn again from the flames! Antacchaburu Kaen Torieitai" he says releasing his bankai against Drake

Message edited by Shisui - Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:16 AM

PlayersdieDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 7:03 PM | Message # 21
Sannin
He reaches back for the white arrow and holds it in his hand as he puts the bow onto his back "Ok white arrow, youve got one job to do, you fail me and I am so screwed." He pressed spritual energy into his legs as he started to dart around in and out of the trees, maybe sure to make it near impossible to hit him. He was preparing to close in and he had to make sure this arrow connected so he took it into his own hands.

ShisuiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 2:07 AM | Message # 22
Chunin
Hiro gains firey wings, a tail and claws in the sae manner as toshiro using Daiguren Hyorinmaru, He looks and follows Drakes movements trying to discover an opening but after awhile of watching him dart around hiro just strikes. "Kuroi Hoshi Tenshou !" He says firing a Much larger and Hotter version of his Kuroi tenshou attack and it starts to incinerate all the life in its wake of destruction

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 2:35 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
He stands right infront of it, the perfect opening, He pulls back his right arm gathering up a huge amount of energy as he throws forwards the arrow right into the firy shot "Arrow of blinding light, arrow of truth, seek forth my target and bind his soul!" The arrow glowed as it collided with the fire shot until suddenly it burst threw it as if it had broken it. The arrow now on a crash corse with Hiro to seal away his spiritual energy making it only possible to use his sealed zanpaktuo for the next 36 hours. ALl it would have to do is connect with him on any level, clothing, spiritual reishi around him anything connected to him in any way would seal him off. This single arrow can change the entire tide of a fight.

ShisuiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 5:50 AM | Message # 24
Chunin
Hiro stares at the incoming arrow "That looks like it could hurt me" He says as he evades the arrow at the last second and it grazes his arm, binding his spiritual energy away for 36hrs "dammit!" He yells as he watches his bankai vanish and reseal itself. "That little Punk, he actually hit me" Hiro says landing on a tree branch now seemingly powerless now. "Well he sealed off my ability to use any of my spiritual energy, but that doesnt mean he's won" Hiro says as he contemplates his next move carefully making sure to not to be in Drakes line of sight.

Message edited by Shisui - Monday, 2009-11-16, 5:51 AM

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 0:25 AM | Message # 25
Sannin
Drake pulls out his bow and places it on a branch. Drake now pulls on the bow string that is being held in place as it constinues to go back farther and farther. He steps back so the string is now about ten feet from the bow "Ok time for a blatisa." A giant water arrow appears inside of the string and arrow "Hey if your out there, dont die, I dont need your death weighing me down man." He releases the gigantic arrow firing it off in the direction he had last seen Hiro. The arrow tears threw the woods shreding the trees in its path as if they were made of paper. After the arrow was released he put the bow back into his bracelet.

ShisuiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 0:51 AM | Message # 26
Chunin
Hiro uses his natural high speed to evade the arrow. "S**t" Hiro says as he dives down to the forest floor and speeds to the area directly under drake. "Gotcha" He says as he jumps up and slices through the tree he's standing in with his sealed zanpaktou "Your Finished Drake" he says landing a hit on him finally "Even without my spiritual energy, you cannot beat me"

Message edited by Shisui - Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 0:55 AM

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 0:57 AM | Message # 27
Sannin
Drake felt the blood come out from his body, the cut opened out wide. As he started to fall the bracelet started to glow as the bleeding started to slow. It healed him somewhat, enough to keep from bleeding out but he was still injured. He pulled out his chained sythe "You made me mad ya know." He was finally gonna get serious. He took the chain and threw it around the broken tree parts using them to throw himself upward right to where he was face to face with Hiro "What a shock this will be." The chain wrapped around both Hiro and Drake as a massive amount of voltage ran threw the chain. It kept on going and going, drake of course being the one using it didnt much feel it.

ShisuiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:21 AM | Message # 28
Chunin
Hiro tries thru the pain to summon his mask again "Come on Let me use that power Hihiro" Hiro says thru clenched teeth and pain, after about 3 tries he manages to summon it to soften the pain and Hiro blacks out and Hihiro takes over "Darn it, why did you have to bring me out now?" Hihiro asks staring at Drake with his golden colored eyes

Message edited by Shisui - Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:25 AM

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:25 AM | Message # 29
Sannin
"Fine even with you out, Ill just pump it up!" The voltage triples, now even Drake is starting to feel it. Hes still able to move threw it but barely. He digs into Hiro with the sythe, which he shouldnt even be able to feel as smoke is starting to actually come off the both of them "You gonna give, your blood will start to boil soon!" He started to slip himself farther and farther away out of the chains as he gripped them down harder and harder onto Hiro.

ShisuiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:31 AM | Message # 30
Chunin
Hihiro knee's him in the balls "this is for trying to fry me" he says looking at him as he flinches. "And this is for pissing me off" he says as he repeatedly kicks him in his nuts outta anger.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz