Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 3:52 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 1:39 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Chunin
Drake sat on his head looking towards the horizon. "I really wanna get this done quick, I need to get the next issue of jump." They were in a remote area of a forest. There was no one for miles.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 1:42 AM | Message # 2
Chunin
Hiro appears out of a Garganta Portal above the Forrest "Hm its been a while since ive been back on earth" He drops down into the canopy and lands next to Drake "You called?"

I am Justice, I am the Truth; My Name is Kyosuke Suigetsu, And i am your new Kage, Here to bring the Illusion Nation out of the Shadows and into the light."

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 1:46 AM | Message # 3
Sannin
"I guess? I mean c'mon your pressing out spritual energy like a race horse when they piss." He put his hands down on the ground and pushed up standing on his hands now. "So lets get to this, I dont to much need the exercise but tests are best from time to time."

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 1:51 AM | Message # 4
Chunin
Hiro pulls out his zanpaktou and it starts to resonate from his spiritual pressure "Die and Be Reborn, Kean Torieitai" his blade is engulfed in white flames and he smirks "Im the Ex 5th seat of the 10th division in the Gotei 13, Prepare yourself" He says as he rushes at Drake using Flash steps.

I am Justice, I am the Truth; My Name is Kyosuke Suigetsu, And i am your new Kage, Here to bring the Illusion Nation out of the Shadows and into the light."

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 1:56 AM | Message # 5
Sannin
"Oh well now, pretty boy with a flaming sword, sounds kinda fruity." He pushed some spiritual energy into his arms and pushes into the air above the trees. From his bracelet comes forth the broad sword. He puts his feet ontop of the hilt and rides it downward. Onec he can clearly see again he starts to guide the sword doward towards Hiro.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:03 AM | Message # 6
Chunin
"Kaen Tenshou!" Hiro says as he releases a large arching flame from his blade and aims it at Drake "You will pay for that comment" He says as he jumps up and becomes airborne "Kaen Tenshou!" he says aiming another flaming arch wave at the forrest

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:23 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
He looked at the two flaming shots "Uh...." He pushed more energy down to his legs firing the sword into the flame blocking it and jumping above the second shot "Well its just an observation." He fell down to the ground and quickly grabbed up his sword again "ok, your turn still."

Message edited by Playersdie - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:30 AM

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:27 AM | Message # 8
Chunin
Hiro lands on the tree tops "Kaen Nishiki!, ReiHi!" he says as he releases his second shikai state of Kaen "Kaen Tenshou!" He says as he fires a stronger version of his previous attack.

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:29 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
He throws his sword at the flame again like before but could only slightly deflect the shot. It hits near him throwing him against a nearby tree "Ow, your a bastard!" The sword vanished as he leapt upward towards Hiro.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:33 AM | Message # 10
Chunin
Hiro blocks the hit and smirks "Hadou #4, Byakurai!" he says as he blast Drake with the pale lightning spell

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:36 AM | Message # 11
Sannin
All the spell did was faze him for the moment. He fell down slightly but was able to rebound by grabbing a branch and flipping up into the air "Shift time." He pulled out a pair of Katana's, they gave off a slight heat as he held them. He grabbed another branch while holding a sword in his mouth spun around and put the other sword in his hand "Burn baby burn!" The flames engulfed around him coming from the swords as he spun like a pinball towards Hiro.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:42 AM | Message # 12
Chunin
"Okay time to shift sides" He places his hand in front of his face and dons his mask "Ah, it feels good to have it back" Hiro says as he vents out his hollow pressure "Hihiro, time for you to take over now" He says releasing his hollow side "Come forth from the Shadow's created by the Light of the Flames, Kuroi Torieitai" Hihiro says as he releases his Dark Shikai "Kaen Tenshou!"

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:46 AM | Message # 13
Sannin
Suddenly the ball veers downward and blasts threw right under Hiros feet as he takes down several trees around him that started to fall down onto Hiro. He stopped and landed on a branch while the trees fell, he crossed the blade and then pulled them down and away quickly throwing out a large flaming X towards the trees.

ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:49 AM | Message # 14
Chunin
Hihiro roars and his mask spreads and he takes his full hollow form "Now you'll get my full Fury, Kaen Tenshou!!!" He says sending 12 waves of arching flames at the trees and at Drake "*Roars again*"

Message edited by Shisui - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:51 AM

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:55 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
The two fire elements burned each other out sucking the air needed away from each other "well good thing that worked out for me." He turned the hilts of the two blades to each other and thurns them making a clicking sound. Now both blades stuck together creating a long single duel blades rod. "Ok now lets see what chuncky you can do."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Training fight, Hiro Vs. Drake
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz