Thursday, 2024-04-25, 11:34 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kokukozu vs. Kurisu - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Kokukozu vs. Kurisu
RokubiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:09 AM | Message # 1
Genin
Group: Chunin
Kokukozu had sent two different water clones to two different places: one to Konohagakure and one to, a quite messy, Kirigakure. Thankfully, before Sanshoūokyodai was destroyed, Kirigakure had already been put back in it's former location. After learning that Shūmitsu had placed a seal on Iwayajū, his mind was mainly wrapped around that, he never expected someone like "Kurisu of the Thunderbolt" to appear in such a random place as Kirigakure.

Message edited by Rokubi - Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:16 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:14 AM | Message # 2
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu and his team were atop a hill, looking down at Kirigakure. "Taizen-Sensei ? Do you think that the rumors are true ?" Asked Daitai, one of his fellow Jonin. Kurisu sat down by a tree and looked up at the dark and gloomy sky and replied, "Not sure. But we are about to find out." Kurisu then stood up and said, "Move out"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:20 AM | Message # 3
Genin
Kokukozu looked up at the group of Jonin, a sort-of-surprised look splattered across his face. Kurisu...of the Thunderbolt? Why is he here, doesn't he know this is my turf? Thought Kokukozu. He swiftly pulled out his Twin-Headed Kunai, just in case the dear, old commander became antsy, as they stood before him.

Message edited by Rokubi - Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:21 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:11 PM | Message # 4
Sannin
Kurisu was standing still as Daitai went out to search. Kurisu turned his head in one direction, and then back. He motioned for Ayame to search in the opposite direction.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:19 PM | Message # 5
Genin
"What is it you're looking for? I honestly have nothing of value." Said Kokukozu quietly, as he watched the two Jonin search the silent village. "Why are you guys here anyways, shouldn't you be with the Raikage?"

Message edited by Rokubi - Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:20 PM

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:21 PM | Message # 6
Sannin
"Shut up punk !" Yelled Daitai as he pulled out a kunai and charged full ahead.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:26 PM | Message # 7
Genin
Kokukozu stepped back and grabbed the Kunai with his left hand, he watched as it cut his palm and bled. Daitai tried to retrieve it, but Kokukozu refused to release the Kunai. "What's the meaning of this Commander? Having your fellow Jonin attack an innocent Mizukage like myself isn't very bright. Like I said, there's nothing of value here, so why attack me?"

Message edited by Rokubi - Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:28 PM

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:30 PM | Message # 8
Sannin
Daitai was instnantly taken back. "Mi-Mizukage ?!" Daitai uttered as he felt his life was drained away. Kurisu calmly walked down and replied, "Rumor has it that a fugitive I have been hunting for years is here." Kurisu then flashed between Kokukozu and Daitai and seperated them, with out even being seen.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:37 PM | Message # 9
Genin
Kokukozu wiped his bloody hand on his clothes and questioned Kurisu, "What gives you the liberty to attack a Mizukage, no matter who you're looking for? On a side-note, what's the name of this fugitive, anyways?" Daitai began to tidy his Kunai by wiping the streaked blood off with his sleeve.

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:42 PM | Message # 10
Sannin
Kurisu looked him in the eye and stated, "I did not attack you, my team did. And his name is Zutto Taizen. He was the man who singlehandedly fought five Kages at once.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:48 PM | Message # 11
Genin
Kokukozu cared even less about who he was searching for, but continued, "First of all, standing by, watching one of your own attack someone innocent is as much of your doing as it is theirs. Second, Zutto is not here, believe me, I have Jonin guarding, and spying, around every corner of this village. Besides, what makes you think you and your comrades would be able to bring him down if he took on all five of the Kage's." Kokukozu noticed he had stared him in the eye, but did nothing about it.

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:55 PM | Message # 12
Sannin
"If you have a problem with how I run my team, keep it to yourself. Furthermore, Zutto and I have a kekkei genkai connection. He is in this area. And I demand to know where." Kurisu calmly stated.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:59 PM | Message # 13
Genin
Kokukozu smirked. "So commanding, hehe, well I guess I should've expected that from a commander." The smile faded as he grew more serious. "But, I'm telling you right now that-" "GAAAH!" Screamed the village. Kokukozu, Kurisu and his team looked towards the village with surprise.

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 11:05 PM | Message # 14
Sannin
Kurisu looked at the village, with a look of curiosity on his face. "What is going on, could it be ?"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 11:13 PM | Message # 15
Genin
"I'll have a water clone get right on it," Kokukozu said, held up the tiger Hand-Seal and created a Water Clone. The clone then jumped over the gates and went to go thoroughly check out the village. "You guys should stay put." He then took out a roll of bandages and wrapped them around his hand.

Message edited by Rokubi - Friday, 2009-12-25, 11:15 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz