Sunday, 2024-04-28, 11:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Why do they try so hard? - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » Why do they try so hard?
Why do they try so hard?
PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:37 AM | Message # 31
Sannin
Group: Chunin
"That has already been fixed." Blood started to pour out from his feet, now the amount of difference in the water was no overwhelmingly in favor of blood, so using the water would be next to impossible. The blood started to wrap around his chakra tails as if it was eating them "Thats the special bit of blood from within, it Devours those it touches chakra, soul, and all." The blood then created a pillar to seperate him from any water around him.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:21 AM | Message # 32
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
'Well then. I cannot allow you to do that, now can I?" he retorted. "I guess....version three then." he thought, crouching.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-11-23, 1:43 AM | Message # 33
Sannin
Group: Chunin
The blood was already starting to move upward, unfazed by any of his movements of changes. Hed have to burn a tremendous amount of chakra off to get them to leave him. "Boy I swear, your trying my pantience. Being a jinchuriki I would have thought more fight in you but, so far, youve only bored me." He held out his left hand as the black tapped sword came to his hand. He opened another portal and went into it as only moments later you could heard aloud "Diemensional multi-slash" Hundreds of portals opened as within a second of their opening a cut came out and the portal then vanished, over and over again he continued to slash.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » Why do they try so hard?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz