Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:56 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen (A battle between two shinobi)
A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen
b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 8:07 PM | Message # 16
Genin
Group: Chunin
Once again, the Kitsunekamen who got kicked vanished. The real one was standing several meters behind Kurisu. "Your eyes...? Whatever they might be, my eyes will stay the supreme", she said pulling of her mask, revealing her Akashogan eyes.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 8:09 PM | Message # 17
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu looked at her and said, "Sharingan and Omoigan are both of mine." Kurisu then shot lighting from up all over the ground.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 8:16 PM | Message # 18
Genin
Group: Chunin
Kitsunekamen used Fox Step to evade the lightning attack. "A watered-down Rinnegan and a dojutsu to be forgotten are nothing I am afraid of. But since you moved over to offensive ninjutsu... allow me to do so as well. Fire Release: Abolishing Flames!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen (A battle between two shinobi)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz