Monday, 2024-04-29, 8:06 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen (A battle between two shinobi)
A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen
ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:09 PM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu Taizen was walking up the dirt road, and was walking over to a large cavern. "......" Kurisu stood silent as he heard a small rustle in the wind.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:17 PM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Chunin
From the darkness of the cave, a voice was heard: "I am sorry, but you shall not pass from here." A curvy, masked woman then stepped out from the darkness.

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:23 PM | Message # 3
Sannin
Kurisu looked at her with his eyes and replied, "How so ?"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:32 PM | Message # 4
Genin
A short moment of silence. "This cave has inside something you don't need to know of, for it is for only the Masked Shadows to enter."

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:49 PM | Message # 5
Sannin
Kurisu walked closer to the cave. "Do I really care ?"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 10:52 PM | Message # 6
Genin
"If you value your life, you should care", Kitsunekamen said, pulling out her katana.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 6:47 PM | Message # 7
Sannin
Kurisu sttod still as he glared her in the eye. "Go ahead. Make my day."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 6:53 PM | Message # 8
Genin
"I assure you, taking out the trash has never taken too long for me." Suddenly, Kitsunekamen vanished from where she was standing and reappeared behind Kurisu, attempting to slash his neck with her katana.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 6:57 PM | Message # 9
Sannin
Kurisu smirked as he was hit directly in the neck, or so it seemed. Kurisu was standing across the field, unharmed. "Is that all you have. ?"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:04 PM | Message # 10
Genin
"Too bad. You already walked into a trap." With this said, the Kitsunekamen that stood at the cave entrance vanished like it had never been. Suddenly, the real Kitsunekamen emerged from the ground below Kurisu, preparing to pull him underground.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:35 PM | Message # 11
Sannin
Kurisu smirked as he said, "So are you. I looked in your eyes, not for fun, but genjutsu and marking."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:41 PM | Message # 12
Genin
Kitsunekamen was silent for a while. Then she said: "An eye contact can be used in both ways... Genjutsu: One Thousand Deaths. Phase One: Painful Death."

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:47 PM | Message # 13
Sannin
Kurisu replied, "But a sword can go only one way." Before Kurisu could act, he was seeing the genjutsu."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:53 PM | Message # 14
Genin
The agonizing genjutsu hit Kurisu with full power. Suddenly it was like he was burning and freezing to death at once, being pierced by hundreds of swords or crushed to death... It felt like a long time even though it was just a blink of an eye of real time, but in the end it was over as suddenly as it started.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 7:56 PM | Message # 15
Sannin
Kurisu got up and replied, "Pain ? Is that the best you can do with genjutsu ?" Kurisu looked at his opponent and replied, "Genjutsu is powerful, but not compared to my eyes." Kurisu was instantly behind his opponent, and kicked him with such bone chrushing force. "Crap, that was some genjutsu, if I didn't have this, that would have been worse. Phase one ? How far do they go up to ?!" Kurisu thought to himself.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A battle of Genjutsu and Wits: Kurisu vs Kitsunekamen (A battle between two shinobi)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz