Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:33 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku (A fight between a member of the Akatsuki and her target.)
The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku
ZaxaraDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 1:42 AM | Message # 16
Academy Student
Group: Chunin
(Sorry about nto posting, I should have received a notification, but somehow didn't).

"What are you doing?" Zoku asked.

KaiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 10:53 PM | Message # 17
Jonin
Hana stood there immovable. Suddenly, Zoku began to see horrifying images as the genjutsu took place. Hana stepped closer, drawing out another hidden blade to take Zoku out.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 0:31 AM | Message # 18
Academy Student
Using his chakra tail of the Nibi, Zoku stabbed himself in the leg, to counter the genjutsu. "It'll take a lot more than that to take me out," he replied.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 10:46 AM | Message # 19
Jonin
As Hana ran to Zoku and he prepared for the attack, she suddenly appeared behind him.

"You're slow."

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 10:49 AM | Message # 20
Academy Student
Performing quick hand seals, the area was covered in mist. "I could say the same for you," he replied.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 10:54 AM | Message # 21
Jonin
Out of the fog, a voice came. "Tsuuro... Jouten!" Zoku was sent flying out of the fog as the land around him started to crack up.

ZaxaraDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:29 AM | Message # 22
Academy Student
Jumping into the air, Zoku yelled "Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique"! Water began to envelope the land, uprooting trees as well as Hana.

KaiDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:39 PM | Message # 23
Jonin
As the water unrooted trees and destroyed the landscape, Hana was standing above the great wave, channeling chakra to her feet.

"I expected more from a jinchuuriki..."

ZaxaraDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:40 PM | Message # 24
Academy Student
"I'm sorry I'm not giving it all," Zoku replied. "You did interrupt my meal".

KaiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 5:12 PM | Message # 25
Jonin
"I didn't sleep, drink or eat in two days. And still, I can defeat you with ease." Hana calmly started walking to Zoku.

ZaxaraDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 11:32 PM | Message # 26
Academy Student
Nibi, what should we do? Zoku asked. Go with Two Tails, same tactic when we versused that Raikage. Nibi responded. Zoku entered his Two-Tail stage, and formed the hand signs necessary for a Water Clone. 10 Nibis, including Zoku, walked on the water, and surrounded Hana.

KaiDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 10:52 AM | Message # 27
Jonin
Interesting... Hana drew out another blade and started to attack the clones with Taijutsu

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:22 PM | Message # 28
Academy Student
"Those will be a bit of a problem...the water clones are more durable than your average clone." Zoku replied.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:27 PM | Message # 29
Jonin
Hana back flipped after destroying a clone and formed a hand seal. "Blaze Release: Infinite Fire Technique!" She said, expelling a giant wave of white flames, almost as hot as Amaterasu, immediately destroying the water clones and dissolving all the water Zoku created.

ZaxaraDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 10:31 PM | Message # 30
Academy Student
"Cleverly done," Zoku replied. He threw several kunai with explosive tags tied at the ends, at Hana.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku (A fight between a member of the Akatsuki and her target.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz