Friday, 2024-04-19, 8:14 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku (A fight between a member of the Akatsuki and her target.)
The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku
KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:32 AM | Message # 1
Jonin
Group: Chunin
Hana was walking through the forest, her emotions hidden behind her expressionless face. Although the Akatsuki worked in two man cells, Kaguya was dealing her own business now. She had to hunt the Two-Tails alone.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:47 AM | Message # 2
Academy Student
Zoku was sitting down in a small clearing of the forest, enjoying a cup of ramen as he conversed in his mind with the Nibi. Kit, be weary, I think something might happen soon, she warned. Alright. Zoku responded.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:52 AM | Message # 3
Jonin
Hana looked around. She saw a bird flying. "He's flying against the wind. He must have a goal." She sniffed. "Ramen... and chakra." She started to run. "Lots of chakra. I've found my target.

Message edited by Kai - Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:54 AM

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:54 AM | Message # 4
Academy Student
Zoku heard rustling in the bushes. Pushing his thumb against the edge of his reverse-blade katana, he let it out ever so slightly of its sheath. This can't be good... he thought.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:58 AM | Message # 5
Jonin
Hana stopped in a tree, a few feet behind her target. "He knows someone is here. But not who." She used a transformation jutsu to take the appearance of a normal civilian, and let herself fall silently on the ground behind Zoku. "Hello?" She carefully asked.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:03 AM | Message # 6
Academy Student
Zoku eyed the civilian suspiciously. She has a large amount of chakra it seems... he thought to himself. "Why are you lying on the ground?" he asked.

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:05 AM | Message # 7
Jonin
"Oh, I'm a bit clumsy. I tripped." Hana smiled and got up. "Well, guess I'll be going now. Have a nice dinner!"

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:06 AM | Message # 8
Academy Student
"Thank you". Zoku performed a quick handsign inside the sleeves of his hakama, so that it wouldn't be seen. Just incase anything happens...

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:13 AM | Message # 9
Jonin
Hana saw the hand sign form the corner of here eye. "He's on to me. But now he's concentrating on the real me... She glanced at the shadow clone whom she had made when she transformed. The Shadow Clone shot out of the bushes, a blade attached to her right arm aiming at Zoku's back.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:14 AM | Message # 10
Academy Student
Zoku grabbed the arm and swung her around 360 degrees, letting go as she sailed into the foliage. "....Anything else?"

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:18 AM | Message # 11
Jonin
The clone poofed away as he hit the trees. Hana poofed back to her normal self and suddenly appeared behind Zoku, her speed greatly increased by her Swift Release. She revealed the blade once again, but now aimed for Zoku's right leg.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 2:35 AM | Message # 12
Academy Student
A tailed emerged from Zoku's end, and wrapped itself swiftly around the blade, breaking it in half.

"Oops." Zoku said. "A bit too much pressure, I may have used..."

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:51 AM | Message # 13
Jonin
Hana was suddenly standing before Zoku, aiming a punch for his stomach.

ZaxaraDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:25 AM | Message # 14
Academy Student
Zoku caught the punch with his hand. He asked, "What do you want?"

KaiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 11:37 AM | Message # 15
Jonin
Hana didn't answer. She jumped back from Zoku, performing two rapid hand seals. Leaves began to circle around Zoku.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » The Wanderer meets her Target! Hana vs Zoku (A fight between a member of the Akatsuki and her target.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz