Saturday, 2024-05-04, 11:55 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ahatake vs Ihubiki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Ahatake vs Ihubiki (need to submit Aha I know)
Ahatake vs Ihubiki
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:40 PM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake cought up a bit of blood as the Rasengan connected with his stomach.

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:42 PM | Message # 32
Genin
Group: Chunin
"How does it feel to experience the internal bleeding Ahatake?!?! T?his is great, isn't it?!" Ihubiki yelled, as once again he rushed behind Ahatake and began to apply pressure on Ahatake's neck as Ahatake had did to him, "Who's playing bully now, Ahatake?!" He yelled.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:44 PM | Message # 33
Daimyo
Ahatake kicked him off and Ihubiki started feeling more pain from the chakra.

"You inexperience will be your downfall kid." Ahatake muttered as he readied himself. "Who knows? Maybe after this is all said and done, I'll train you."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:46 PM | Message # 34
Genin
Ihubiki let out a laugh, but the "laugh" was more of a roar, as his Kaminarigan was enhancing his abilities even more, and soothed some of the pain, and as he stumbled up from the ground, he said, "Secret Kurosaki Technique: Piercing Wind Blade!" And threw it at Ahatake, and said, "This will be your downfall, and I will show you what a true Kurosaki's skills should be like!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:50 PM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed. "Kurosaki Style: Hyper Disc!" Ahatake cried creating a spinning disk of chakra that he threw at the oncoming and invisible attack.

Ahatake jumped into a tree. "YOU show ME what a true Kurosaki should be like?" He laughed. "Would you like to see something boy?"

Ahatake's eyes glew red and wind swirled around him.

"A Kurosaki's true form!" Ahatake cried glowing and red flying up in a ball and crashing down in a blast. Where Ahatake should have been was a giant dog.

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:54 PM | Message # 36
Genin
As the chakra cut him, Ihubiki fell down to the ground as his demon chakra tried to heal him, but wasn't doing a great job because it was the first time that Ihubiki was even tapping into his demon chakra, and he stumbled up as his frustration caused him to awaken his Mangekyou Kaminarigan, and using the secrets he had discovered, performed his own mix of his demon chakra and the Mangekyou Kaminarigan and tried his best to put Ahatake in a genjutsu. "Gentle Calm Mangekyou Technique: Tsukuyomi!" Ihubiki yelled, awaiting the outcome of his attempt.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:56 PM | Message # 37
Daimyo
But Ahatake, with his power increased by his Inu form, merely used his own eyes to reflect the Genjutsu.

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:58 PM | Message # 38
Genin
Ihubiki was enraged by this, and was getting intimidated by Ahatake's power, "Should I retreat?" He thought to himself. Not knowing what to do, Ihubiki made clones of pure Demon chakra and disappeared in the trees, trying to make a defense.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:00 PM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Ahatake however made a HUGE leap and landed just in front of the boy. He returned to his normal form.

"Kid. Where are you going? Didn't I'd say I would train when this is over? And yet you're running off. And to think I was gonna have you succeed me as Kurokage."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:03 PM | Message # 40
Genin
Ihubiki restrained his demon chakra, as it no longer glowed around his body, but he still had his Mangekyou Sharingan activated. "Ahatake...what was that?" He asked, "And anyways, why would you want to train someone who could be spying from Konoha?" Although Ihubiki was not a spy, he was anxious to hear Ahatake's reason.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:04 PM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"You have great potential." Ahatake replied. "And besides, Konoha has LONG since forgotten about me. I am an old man now."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:06 PM | Message # 42
Genin
"I'll go with you." Ihubiki said, "BUT NOT BEFORE THIS! SUMMONING TECHNIQUE: PSUBAKU OF THE 5 DEMON LIONS!" Ihubiki then summoned the youngest of the 5 Demon Lions, as the two yelled, "Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!" And blew the fire towards Ahatake as a unit.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:08 PM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Ahatake jumped up. "Fire Release! GREAT DEVASTATION!" Ahatake fired a massive ball of fire at the oncoming assault and it exploded completely leveling the forest they were in.

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:09 PM | Message # 44
Genin
Ihubiki lay there with Psubaku and Ihubiki realized his mistake and walked to Ahatake, "Let's go." He said.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:11 PM | Message # 45
Daimyo
Ahatake clicked his fingers and created a portal.

"We will go to the Kurosaki's Dimension Ihubiki." Ahatake replied. They both stepped into the portal. Poor Ihubiki was in for some hellish training.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Ahatake vs Ihubiki (need to submit Aha I know)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz