Sunday, 2024-05-05, 11:19 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ahatake vs Ihubiki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Ahatake vs Ihubiki (need to submit Aha I know)
Ahatake vs Ihubiki
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:40 PM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was walking through the forest still to lazy to ditch his Kage robes

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:41 PM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Chunin
Ihubiki was approaching the forest, thinking about his heritage and how he felt alone.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:43 PM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Ahatake turned around as he felt chakra power behind him. "Hey c'mon out! I know you're around here."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:45 PM | Message # 4
Genin
Ihubiki hid behind a tall tree, knowing that he had been found out. As he peeked out of his right side, he saw Ahatake. With shock he muttered under his breath, "It's him..." and came out of the shadows.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:47 PM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Ahatake looked at him and noticed the same red and black hair and striped markings that he himself had.

"You're a Kurosaki aren't you?"

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:48 PM | Message # 6
Genin
"How did you know?" Ihubiki said, although he wasn't shocked, because the "mutter" he said to himself was rather loud, and with a mix of a happy and depressed look he said, "I found what I've been looking for. Isn't that right, Ahatake?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:50 PM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"It's simple kid. Our clan is very distinctive. Our markings give us away immediately."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:52 PM | Message # 8
Genin
"Why did you leave me in Konoha? Because of you and the others I could never take pride in my clan, I could never take pride in knowing that I was a Kurosaki, instead of being a prideful individual I was hid in the shadows as a Hyuga! I wanted to feel the joy of being able to have my name known as a Kurosaki, I wanted that! Why did you try to hide it?!" Ihubiki said. Then, as rage was taking over his body, he charged Ahatake.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:57 PM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Ahatake spun around in a circle releasing chakra at the same time to repel the boy.

"I left Konoha along time ago. That's ancient history."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 8:59 PM | Message # 10
Genin
Ihubiki was drove back, and as he caught his balance he said to Ahatake, "Why was one Kurosaki left?!" Then he charged Ahatake once more, landing a punch to his face.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:01 PM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Ahatake didn't feel it much.

"Kid, I'm not even sure WHY you were in Konoha at all. The Kurosaki's thrive in Kurogakure."

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:03 PM | Message # 12
Genin
"Neither do I... Kurogakure, you say? Sounds like a stupid village to me. But that's not the point, the point is I'm going to kill you right here, right now!" Ihubiki once again charged and performed the proper hand signs and at the top of his lungs yelled, "WIND RELEASE: CUTTING WIND BLADE!!!!" And threw the wind chakra at Ahatake, watching it make a perfect arch.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:04 PM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu!" Ahatake expelled a massive fireball that only got stronger with the wind power.

I'll do what I please

IhubikiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:07 PM | Message # 14
Genin
Ihubiki watched in horror as the fireball approached him, and with his first instinct yelled, "Rotation!" and shielded himself from the jutsu. While thinking what to do, Ihubiki awakened his Kaminarigan and said to Ahatake, "Let's get down to business." Then, he ran at Ahatake and kicked him in the chin, sending him up in the air, and used his speed to catch up with him. "Dynamic Primary Lotus!" Ihubiki yelled, and send both men crashing down.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:09 PM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Ahatake got up and he felt slightly sore.

"You haven;t mastered all the Kurosaki techniques I see. I see that Kaminarigan is only two tomoe. Wanna know something?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Ahatake vs Ihubiki (need to submit Aha I know)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz