Sunday, 2024-05-05, 8:23 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kurosaki's go Carribean - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Kurosaki's go Carribean (story between me and Ryuka)
Kurosaki's go Carribean
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:06 PM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Normally, the girl would've blushed furiously, face etched in a look of shocked indignation. But, at the moment, she was too mirthful to even put on a facade for that emotion, raising her hand up towards her mouth to hide her smile. "Thanks, gramps." She said. "I promise we'll pay you back, too."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:12 PM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"It's nothing." Ahatake replied. "I just want you two to have a good time where we're all heading." He turned to look at his cousin who was still brushing his teeth. "IF WE EVER GET THERE!'

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:21 PM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Sure enough, the Uchiha was slowly coming out, an annoyed expression on his face. He raised a hand to his paste-stained mouth, wiping it clean from any residue. "Shut up...." He muttered. "I ain't as carefree about my hygiene as you are." Behind him, his blonde wife was calmly carrying two bags, both of them medium-sized.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:23 PM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Kyashi hand me those." Ahatake said and he took the bags from her.

Akane and Kibou came down with thier bags, Akiko and Lynterria following.

"Is this everyone's stuff?" Ahatake asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:27 PM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"I suppose so--"

Ryuka's gaze immediately turned over towards his son, who gave a half-hearted smile in return. "Mornin', Dad..." He greeted.

His father immediately placed a hand on his head, ruffling up his hair. He put on a smile of his own, and his eyes squinted into the cheerful U-shape. "Don't look so depressed, Kibou. We're on a vacation, after all! It's a time to get out of this house and breathe some fresh air!"

"Eh...." Kibou shrugged in reply. "I guess it just hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe when we get there...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:32 PM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Ahatake created a few Shadow Clones which each picked up suit cases.

"Alright guy's your directions for how to get to the Vacation spot are on the table." He began to fade to fire from the feet up.

"I'll see you there." He said before the fire completely consumed him.

Akane stared. 'Did dad go to hell?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:37 PM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"Wait a second...." Kibou stared, veins popping in his jaw and forehead as he stared in shock at where Ahatake once stood. His mouth had curled up into a twitching smile, which made Ryuka take his hand off in surprise. "Where does he think he's going, leaving us here?!"

"I was hoping we could simply take a boat there...." Kyashi mused, picking up the paper Ahatake had gratefully left on the table. "It'd be much less energy-spending...." Her eyes began to study the contents, reading and looking. "Let's see here...."

Curiously, and in a comical manner, Kyuui put both hands on the taller female's shoulders and peeked over her shoulder.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:41 PM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Aoi copied it. "Looks like we are taking a boat." She said. Doesn't look to sturdy."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:47 PM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Ryuka rolled his eyes. "As low as Ahatake's rationality is, I don't think he would just give us a weak boat." He replied. "Then again.... if it did sink, we could simply walk on the water.... but that'd take too much time...." He began to mull it over, placing a hand to his chin and looking down in thought.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:49 PM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Ryuka , can't you teleport?" Aoi asked, turning around.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:53 PM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"Teleport? No, I can't." Ryuka shook his head. "To teleport, you'd have to separate your own atoms, move them at a high-speed, and then re-arrange them back into the original form. I'm unable to do that." Looking up, he shrugged. "How 'bout we just take the boat? Then we can see what happens from there."

Kyuui pulled herself from her grandmother's shoulder to look over at her grandfather. "Gramps's probably waiting for us at the harbor, too! We shouldn't keep him waiting, should we?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:55 PM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Knowing Onii-san, he's not at the harbor. He's already at the islands." Akiko corrected Kyuui.

"That does sound like him." Akane muttered. "Oh and where are Daisuke and Lukino?"

"They turned us down." Lynterria replied. "The said they'd rather train than take a vacation."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:58 PM | Message # 28
Daimyo
The silver-haired girl scoffed. "What stiffs..."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:01 PM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"No they're Kurosaki's so naturally the value their power." Lynterria replied. "I'm so proud of them."

"Mom snap out of it." Akane called out. "We're gonna leave you."

Everyone was already in the portal. Lynterria hurried in and it closed. The nest thing they knew they were surrounded by boats.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:05 PM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"All right." Ryuka instructed calmly, putting his hands on the back of his heads. One of his bags were hooked around his arms. "Act cool. Don't want to attract too much attention..."

The harbor was quite empty, with only the few staff members that worked there operating it. They hadn't seemed to notice the fact that the family had appeared out of nowhere. But, then again, they possibly couldn't care, either. It made Kyashi sigh in relief as she followed her husband towards the boat where they had been told to take.

"Listen to those seagulls chirp..." Kyuui commented, looking up towards the sky to see the white birds soar above their heads. "It must be a good day today. They seem quite excited...."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Kurosaki's go Carribean (story between me and Ryuka)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz