Sunday, 2024-05-05, 3:35 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kurosaki's go Carribean - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Kurosaki's go Carribean (story between me and Ryuka)
Kurosaki's go Carribean
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:08 PM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
They turned to find their boat, the "Carribeans Island Queen".

"There it is." Aoi pointed towards it. It sure looked old. Aoi was pretty sure it could barely hold the crew's weight let alone their own.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:11 PM | Message # 32
Daimyo
A sheepish smile came across Kyuui's face, and she scratched one side of her face with her finger gingerly. "...Well...." She said, attempting to put some morale in her family. "....let's get on, shall we?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:12 PM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"What could possibly go wrong?" Akane asked and the stepped forward. No sooner had they done that and the boat fell apart.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:15 PM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Silence fell among the family among the moment, and various expressions of the situation were on their faces as they eyed the wreckage. Ryuka held a deadpan expression on his. Kyuui and Kyashi had a bit of a mortified look. Kibou's twitching smile had now returned, along with indignant eyes.

"....We're gonna need to find a new boat." Ryuka muttered finally.

Message edited by Achrones - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:30 PM

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:18 PM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"True." Aoi replied looked at the directions. She read aloud. "In case of boat collapse there is another located to the end of the harbor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:21 PM | Message # 36
Daimyo
The elder Uchiha shrugged. "Beats walkin'...." He said non-chalantly, his feet shuffling forward once again. Behind his back, Kyashi sighed in exasperation, but followed him anyway, their children close behind.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:22 PM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Aoi stuck close to her sister as they walked and they reached the end of the harbor and gasped when they saw thier boat. Or ship would be a mor accurate term. It was huge.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:25 PM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"Yep...." Kibou, stepping up with his arm around the shoulders of Akane, looked up impressively at the massive transport. "I think that'll suit us just fine. What do you say?"

Ryuka nodded, grinning in obvious approval. "Let's hope we don't have to pay much for it. This practically looks like a cruise liner...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:26 PM | Message # 39
Daimyo
:Let's hope we get separate suites." Aoi said, staring at the ship.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:29 PM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Not to mention it's not good only in appearance." Kyashi added. "Poor service wouldn't be good for the entire trip..."

"Maybe it'll even have a pirate...." Kyuui joked, chuckling. "I've always wanted to meet one of those guys, you know?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:31 PM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Aoi looked down at the directions. "Stop judging the second ship and just get on the damn thing." She read aloud.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:35 PM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Both of the male Uchiha found the next statement to be very humorous. The younger immediately erupted into a set of chuckle, cluching his rib-cage with one hand and trying to stifle them. Ryuka, however, was more stable, only giving an amused grin. But they didn't say anything more, walking towards the ramp which led to the main part of the ship.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:39 PM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Aoi picked Kyuui up off her feet. "Do you have any objections to being carried?" She asked as the walked along the ramp.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:42 PM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"Sis....!" Kyuui immediately lowered her head, her face lightning up like a red Christmas light. "Please, put me down.... this is embarrassing....!" To emphasize, she tried pulling herself away from Aoi's grip to get back to the ground.

Message edited by Achrones - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:47 PM

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:50 PM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"Sorry." Aoi replied setting Kyuui down.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Kurosaki's go Carribean (story between me and Ryuka)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz