Sunday, 2024-05-05, 0:30 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu (Battle of young against the immortal)
Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu
TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:32 AM | Message # 16
Genin
Group: Chunin
That is until another flash occured, his arm went slack, and the dense chakra exploded as he lost control of it, sending him flying into a nearby building. Takeshi just simply watched as the former kage crashed. Takeshi sighed, "Is that all?"

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:49 AM | Message # 17
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"It seems it is making me lose control of my body in that region. The chakra exploded, some sort of high level jutsu prehaps. I am still hailed as the greatest lightning master of all time. A unique ability prehaps, but I wonder....." Kurisu then looked back where he lost control of his chakra and saw what he wanted to see. He then threw a kunai directly at his opponents face.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:52 AM | Message # 18
Genin
Takeshi simply yawned, and using his bare hand, deftly plucked the kunai out of the air, grasping it's hilt right before impact. He then simply dropped the knife, but as it hit the ground it shattered into dust.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:57 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Kurisu relized his opponent was not going to be easy. He replied, "Well, I have to kick it up a notch." Kurisu using his Raiton appered and kicked Takeshi directly in the jaw.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:01 AM | Message # 20
Genin
Or at least, the optical illusion of light that Takeshi had created by moving so quickly. "Better kick it up even farther, I'm not even using any chakra."

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:04 AM | Message # 21
Sannin
Kurisu looked at his opponent's arm and then leg, and remarked "I already have."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:10 AM | Message # 22
Genin
Takeshi yawned and waited for Kurisu to make a move.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:13 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
Kurisu relized this was getting tedious and brought out a scroll.. "You are not being fun." Kurisu shot a strong ball at his opponent.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Message edited by Itachisharkak - Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:08 AM

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:14 AM | Message # 24
Genin
Takeshi simply jumped up and over the strong ball, which then collided with a building, and brought it down. "I don't fight offensively unless I have to. You aren't presenting a challenge good enough to make it worth the trouble," replied Takeshi.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:20 AM | Message # 25
Sannin
Kurisu looked at the ground and thought "Good. i managed to beat it into the ground far enough. Now his speed is mpressive, but this can easily be countered. " Kurisu then hopped down onto the ground and looked at his opponent with his Mangekyou Sharingan and replied, " Tag, You're it." Kurisu then pulled out a scroll.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:21 AM | Message # 26
Genin
Takeshi yawned and pulled some cheese out of his pocket. He then threw it at Kurisu, to see what would happen.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:23 AM | Message # 27
Sannin
Kurisu stood there for a moment, dropped the scroll and replied," Cheese.............Cheese..........." He then threw a paper bomb on top of the cheese and ran away.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:26 AM | Message # 28
Genin
Takeshi sighed, So that's how bad his fear is... strange... oh well. He then noticed anearby fridge from the cheese shop Kurisu had accidently destroyed. He pulled out a multitude of cheeses and began throwing them all at Kurisu.

Message edited by Takeshi - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:28 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:31 AM | Message # 29
Sannin
Kurisu stopped and replied, "Enough."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Message edited by Itachisharkak - Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:09 AM

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:32 AM | Message # 30
Genin
Takeshi simply stared at Kurisu.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu (Battle of young against the immortal)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz