Sunday, 2024-05-05, 2:00 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu (Battle of young against the immortal)
Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu
ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:41 AM | Message # 31
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"I was staring at your arm and leg awhile ago, I can make one of them dissapear. Which would you prefer ?" Kurisu then focused on Takeshi's leg and then reveled something. "I made a chakra fist to cover up a small chakra resevre I placed in a capsule. This reserve combined with the scroll I dropped adds up to something. A sealing jutsu."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:52 AM | Message # 32
Genin
Group: Chunin
Takeshi's eyes were closed, and he simply said, "You shouldn't underestimate me, unlike me you can't know the full extent of my power. You might as well use the 3rd power of your eye, you won't get anywhere otherwise."

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:53 AM | Message # 33
Sannin
"Amatersu"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:02 AM | Message # 34
Genin
Black Flames flared around Takeshi, but he was already gone from Kurisu's sight by the time he had entirely focused on the target. Then Kurisu felt himself pitch forward as his legs gave out.because he was still using his jutsu, flames began to engulf the ground around him, causing him to have to expend even more chakra trying to save himself. Takeshi then appeared behind Kurisu, who was now panting from all the chakra he had used. He simply chopped his spine, and Kurisu's arms gave way under the stress. Kurisu was down.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:08 AM | Message # 35
Sannin
Istantaneoulty, Kurisu was up. "Lightning Armor." Kurisu glared at the fire and it vanished. "Die" Kurisu had used a dimention warp to set amaterasu on his right arm. "I taged you earlier. Now, you see why. "

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:14 AM | Message # 36
Genin
Takeshi yawned, "I'm going to use some jutsu, you're wasting my time here." He then weaved handsigns and blinding speed, and the crackle of a chidori began. He charged the chidori into his now burning arm, which then rammed it into Kurisu's gut. Kurisu was now also being set on fire, and now he had to put it out, or they'd both die. The flames died, but the hole in Kurisu remained. Takeshi stepped back and said, "You aren't strong enough yet."

ItachisharkakDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:15 AM | Message # 37
Sannin
Kurisu looked down at the gaping hole in his body. "If I dont pick up the pace, I will die. Good thing that is in place." Kurisu reached inside of his body and pulled out a handfull of blood, and made the hand seals. Instantly, a large rock wall covered Takeshi. He was unable to escape at the moment. He threw two kunai into the wall. Kurisu then threw three more around the wall.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:21 AM | Message # 38
Genin
Takeshi sighed from within, and simply muttered, "Huh, good guess he's going to fight for real now..." Weaving more hand signs, Takeshi formed a condensed ball of lightning energy, and directing the forces, released his hold, causing the lightning to create a controlled explosion of energy directed solely at the rock. The hole was big enough to cause the rest of the rock to crumble, and the rest of the explosion pounded Kurisu with lightning, electricuting him and caused his entire nervous system to go haywire, causing him to accidently fall down again.

ItachisharkakDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:31 AM | Message # 39
Sannin
From the grounde,he pulled his hand to his chest and made a hand seal and was engulfed in a smoke cloud. "Limelight" Using the other creatures whom he summoned earlier, he had the bodies. There was now going to be an explosion, all across ten kilometers.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:35 AM | Message # 40
Genin
Takeshi looked at the explosion and sighed, "Why am I fighting this guy in the first place? I have other things to worry about..." he muttered. Takeshi quietly formulated a plan and then watched calmly as the explosion occured and blew up pretty much everything in the area. Nothing was left as teh dust cleared.

ItachisharkakDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:42 AM | Message # 41
Sannin
The figures stood still as on said. "Hmm, That's a close call fer' sure,"

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:45 AM | Message # 42
Genin
Kurisu waited there for several minutes, but still, nothing happened, everything seemed to have been destroyed, no life could be found.

ItachisharkakDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:54 AM | Message # 43
Sannin
The figures turned to leave.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TakeshiDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 6:57 AM | Message # 44
Genin
Still nothing happened, and the air itself seemed to have calmed down from the fight. It was over.

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 6:18 AM | Message # 45
Sannin
The figures remained still. It was too calm.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » In the Open » Young Vs. Old: Takeshi vs. Kurisu (Battle of young against the immortal)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz