Saturday, 2024-04-27, 10:44 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo
ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:42 AM | Message # 16
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"Impressive,how do you call that move?"Asked Ryuuro as he deactivated his Byakugan.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:44 AM | Message # 17
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Kaijin looks over,"I think the boy is impressed by such a simple move..."

Kami smirks "Just a bit I thinks, When this fight starts...Do you want have some fun, test their skills on changes areas?"

Kaijin just nobs and laughs....

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:00 PM | Message # 18
Sannin
"This technique is called Youhsun, I created after I thought chidori wasn't strong enough," Kazeyo tells his student. "I've never succeeded in teaching this technique to anyone, and have only taught the derivatives to my son," Kazeyo says before he steps to the side a few meters. "Kami...could you summon me something unusually strong for me to destroy?" Kazeyo says with Youshun still raging in his hand.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:03 PM | Message # 19
Missing nin
Kaijin and kami mutter back and forth.... Then both of then men stand up and slam their open palms forward at the battle field. A Huge wall of granite infused with shadows, stood a whooping 30 feet high, 20 feet long and 20 feet thick. On one side was Kazeyo... The other Ryuuro. The two men set back down.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:27 PM | Message # 20
Sannin
"Hmm....that will do," Kazeyo says before positioning himself to the left of the wall holding Youshun to the right. He takes a deep breath as gentle breeze blows past his face as he closes his eyes. For a moment he seems to be in a mediative stance as the screeching lightning technique echoes all around the observers. Kazeyo's eyes open suddenly as he begins to rush down the course of the superbly crafted wall. The wall is ripped apart by the purple lightning as Kazeyo drags his technique toward the opposite side of the arena creating a large dust cloud. After a few second Kazeyo emerges from the fading dust cloud as the massive wall falls into two halves, the top and the bottom. The lightning fades from his hand as he looks over at his student, "That is Youshun...not that you could use it to that extent at first." Kazeyo seemingly stretches his hand for a bit before looking back at Ryuuro, "I value this technique as much as my own sword...if you want me to teach you how, you will need to earn my respect. I refuse to teach a weak shinobi this technique," He explains with a most serious look on his face.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:31 PM | Message # 21
Sannin
"Ah,iI see.I must fight you.And i must make a good fight and show you i am skilled enough.I hope that will work."

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:36 PM

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:37 PM | Message # 22
Sannin
"I hope so too," Kazeyo responds walking back to his side of the arena, "Your free to begin whenever you choose."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 12:42 PM | Message # 23
Missing nin
Kami with out moving returns the field to the way it was, Then creates five large pillars in an x pattern on the field.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:19 PM | Message # 24
Sannin
"I wonder what those pillars are for?"Thinks Ryuuro."Now shall we begin?"Said Ryuuro as he threw a few kunai to Kazeyo."I know this should be a lighting-based battle but we cannot do S-Rank jutsus from the beginnning,right?"

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:41 PM | Message # 25
Sannin
Kazeyo simply steps out of the way of the kunai, "I suppose so...but do not limit yourself to just lightning." Kazeyo raises his hand and fires multiple Hawk Bullets toward Ryuuro.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:43 PM | Message # 26
Sannin
"Understood..."Says Ryuuro as he dodges the wind spikes using shunshin no jutsu.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:48 PM | Message # 27
Sannin
"I hope you can do more than dodge...." Kazeyo explains flickering directly behind his opponent.

ShienTheBestDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:50 PM | Message # 28
Sannin
"Raihakke:Point of discharge"Said Ryuuro as he turned very quicly ready to impale kaze with his fingers.

OCC:The jutsu numbs a part of the body using current.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:57 PM | Message # 29
Sannin
Kazeyo avoids the first strike, but the seconds skims him on the shoulder, "Lightning of this level wont have an effect on me. Fushou!" A burst of wind is forced from Kazeyo's palm at an incredibly close range Ryuuro.

ShienTheBestDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:02 AM | Message # 30
Sannin
"Heh,not the lighting is what it is important in that jutsu.Storm release:Laser burst."Said Ryuuro a he used his first Kekkei genkai to create lighting lasers that oved like water,that stopping the wind right before it got to him.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz