Sunday, 2024-04-28, 5:22 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo
ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:04 PM | Message # 76
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"First of all,I am sorry for the lack of control my student has.Second of all,we need to talk about something related to the plan."

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:07 PM | Message # 77
Sannin
"Don't worry about Ryuuro, he'll be fine...but you should think about the power you give him," Kazeyo responds looking off into space, "What about the plan did you need to speak to me about?"

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:12 PM | Message # 78
Sannin
"I just discovered we have 2 more enemies.One is Hanmandang.The other is Koukon.We are still lucky that they fight eachother as well.Koukon is lead by Sasuke Uchiha.Hanmandang by Seireitou Kawahiru.And they go exactly where the jinchuuriki we need go.Koukon goes with Kirabi,and hanmandang with Kyuubi.They are to be taken seriously"

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:16 PM | Message # 79
Sannin
"Koukon's not a problem unless we start a fight...trust me. Since we just need to come in contact with the tailed beast, we will be fine. Hanmandang is a different situation...I don't know how they operate. But the mission is the same, just contact the Kyuubi and this plan will go off without a hitch," Kazeyo explains while putting his feet up, "Anything else?"

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:17 PM | Message # 80
Sannin
"Hehe,there may be a problem to that."

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:18 PM | Message # 81
Sannin
"Do explain," Kazeyo retorts.

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:22 PM | Message # 82
Sannin
"Koukon's leader Sasuke Uchiha does not want to hand the hachibi chakra at any cost.He says:
Fight your way to it and we will let you take all you want.But only after you kill me.Or else prepare to die
.The kyuubi jinchuuriki does not want to hand even the slightst amount of chakra from him.He says that if I am an Akatsuki or I cooperate with them,better get out of his village or he will crush us.Nobody sees the importance of this plan.Hanmandang is very dangerous.Koukon is not that bad but Sasuke Uchiha and that kid,Ryun Mazuka make me think of worse things.I think we should plan a coup d'etat,for both of the groups and jinchuurikis."

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:23 PM

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:28 PM | Message # 83
Sannin
"Koukon and the Hachibi are handled...don't worry. The kyuubi on the other hand I'm leaving up to you Shien Uchiha...I suggest something covert, as neither I nor Kyoukoku can be officially involved in any action that may be considered aggressive toward the Leaf Village. That means don't tell people of the Fuyutama's work with you. If you get the kyuubi chakra sample I can get you a sample of the Hachibi easily."

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:32 PM | Message # 84
Sannin
"So I need to take on the Kyuubi.Well none of my students are in shape for him.I think I will just go.I am afraid to show the world my face again still,but Sekengan is worth it.Now tell me how will you handle Hachibi?"

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:35 PM | Message # 85
Sannin
"I will arrange for an operative the will collect the chakra without anybody knowing...not even the hachibi himself. The method isn't important but nobody will get hurt, and it wont require combat."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:38 PM

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:39 PM | Message # 86
Sannin
"Hmm,I like how that sounds.Then we made a deal.When do we go on our little trip?"

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:43 PM | Message # 87
Sannin
"I'm not going anywhere...I need to stay out of the picture or I could cause trouble for the rest of the Fuyutama and this village. The chakra will be delivered here as soon as possible. You on the other hand need to decide how to collect a tiny fraction of the Kyuubi's energy."

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:47 PM | Message # 88
Sannin
"Hmm,I have my own methods.I even spent tome time designing a jutsu for this.For Konoha,Pain's invasion meant nothing believe me.What I will do ..." Shien just though of all the things and did not continue the sentence.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:50 PM

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:49 PM | Message # 89
Sannin
"Well on that note...good luck, I hope you complete your mission with speed and efficiency," Kazeyo responds preparing to walk Shien to the door.

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:52 PM | Message # 90
Sannin
"Thank you,it will be fast and effficient do not worry.I wish you good luck as well."Said Shien as he got out the door and left into the night thinking "Uzumaki Naruto...Prepare."

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:57 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz