Saturday, 2024-04-27, 9:58 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo
ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:13 AM | Message # 61
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"FuutonAtsugai,Suiton:Daibakufu no jutsu."Mutters Ryuuro as he sens a large vortex of great power at Kazeyo

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:20 AM | Message # 62
Sannin
Identifying the sudden increase in strength of the attack Kazeyo immediately summons his katana for the first time and performs Tattoi Kaiten, in the shape of a dome, which deflects the combo attack. After the dome disappears Kazeyo looks directly at Ryuuro, "Different techniques...same combination, perhaps you don't want to learn Youshun."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:27 AM | Message # 63
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Kami stands and removes all the water and returns the arena back to a flat ground....

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:34 AM | Message # 64
Sannin
"Now,I shall reveal you one of my plans.It is a forbidden jutsus I learned training with Shien,All this battle we kept getting wet.Humidity being increased our skin absorbed all that wster,that letting me do the forbidden jutsus.But before that I must tell you you got more than 200 Gentle fist hits from me.Well,you see my taijutsu is a little bit different than a normal Hyuga's taijutsu.As I do not try to damage your sistems with the hits.I insert chakra in you with the hits.My chakra disturbs all your chakra flow,slowly.So now you are in an ipostaze where you cannot mold chakra very well.Now about the forbidded jutsu:It lets me control the liquid in you by combining the internal attacks Byakugan help me at and my mastery over Water release.And the hits of my Raihakke:Internal current release you took at the beginning will affect you now as my goal was only to hit you once.Now that small amount of chkra will mix with the electric energy each being has in his body.That allowing me to multiply it by the amount of time I wish.Even infinite is allowed.So now I can freely control the liquids and electricity in your body."Says Ryuuro with an evil grin on the face as he begins to multiply Kazeyo's electric energy untill it may shock him to death.And he also begins to control Kazeyo's blood and internal water and other liquids he has in his body.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:52 AM | Message # 65
Sannin
Kazeyo merely takes a deep breath as he feels Ryuuro take control of his body's electrical current and fluids, "You have indeed impressed me...but I can't let this continue further." Tattoi no Yoroi! Kazeyo body begins to erupt with bright blue energy that seems too dense to be considered chakra, "...Sorry, but its over." Kazeyo immediately destroys the chakra that Ryuuro had left in his own body, "If you have any more powerups....you better use them now."

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:08 PM | Message # 66
Sannin
"Indeed it is."Said Ryuuro as he poofed away strangely,then a voice was heard in the dome."That was not me,Leader.It was a shadow clone."
Flashback
"Suiton:Daibakufu no Jutsu"Said Ryuuro as he made some hand signs and threw a water vortex at Kazeyo.Then hid his hands and made a couple more hand seals.

"You see,you were fighting me only for one minute.Now it is time to end this:Eight trigrams of 10 forbidden seals:Life force destruction."Says Ryuuro as he appears near Kazeyo being enveloped by a purple dark forcet,that negated any energy Kazeyo emaned.Ryuuro prepared to give the final blow,even hurting Kazeyo's life force if the hits were succesful,he forgot he had to be trained by him.The hits were aimed towards his possible trainer.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:18 PM | Message # 67
Sannin
"Hmm...nice plan...but I think you fail to realize the extent of this armor, and this sword," Kazeyo says as a spirit dragon appears out of his sleeve and ignites him and his sword with the power of Reien (a mystical flame that destroys demonic energy and purifies). He matches each of Ryuuro's dark strikes with sacred armor/mystical flame's strikes and with blinding speed far beyond the tracking ability of the sharingan or byakugan attempts to sever several nerves on his arms and legs while simultaneously burning away the demonic energy.

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:27 PM | Message # 68
Sannin
"Master Shien did not give me demonic chakra from the first time.I demonized it.But if I let this chakra take over I will be purified and healed"Says Ryuuro as he releaes the force and a largee,blue energy is emaned from him."To this purification the Dragon holds no meaning.I am an angel now."
"You are no shit,you idiot"Says Shien as he appears in the colliseum.
"I told you to release this only if you are in life threatening situations."
"Fine go your way now."Says Shien as he mutters to Kami "He's gonna get his ass kicked so badly when he finishes the training."
In the meantime Ryuuro is trying to catch the dragon and destroy him,going almost totally insane.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:31 PM | Message # 69
Missing nin
"Ahhh, Don't do that, he is a scared kid." Kami remarks, "Besides this fight is about over..."

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:52 PM | Message # 70
Sannin
Kazeyo looks upon the abomination that stands before him absolutely stunned,"This wont do...I'm not even fighting Ryuuro anymore." Kazeyo stops burning a large amount of energy with sacred armor before he reverse summons his sword away as he creates three air pressure clones. The clones all perform Constricting Seal to bind Ryuuro's movements completely as the real Kazeyo walks up to him and puts the Storm Seal on his chest. After jumping back Kazeyo uses Tanitsu Arashi Fuuin: Rakurai causing the storm from above to emit a powerful bolt of lightning onto Ryuuro which destabilizes the large amount of chakra surrounding him but doesn't hurt Ryuuro significantly due to the amount of energy he was using. In the split second where the angelic chakra isn't connected to Ryuuro, Kazeyo quickly flickers over to him and places the Five Elements Seal on his chest preventing the energy from returning to his body. Imediately Kazeyo summons multiple spirit dragons that use the mystical flame of Reien to destroy the spiritual energy that is associated with the mass of chakra that was forced from Ryuuro. The young shinobi, freed from bounds of the massive energy, but still held up by the constricting seals appears to be unconscious as Kazeyo disperses the clones and catches Ryuuro from hitting the ground, but only slightly for he drops him afterwards on the rock ground. Kazeyo merely sighs, but as he is unwilling to show his own lack of chakra and begins to walk out of the arena, "...If he wakes up tell him he did okay."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:53 PM

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:57 PM | Message # 71
Missing nin
"Fucking show off" Kaijin laughs , Using a shadow to pick up Ryuuro as they all leave the arena, Kaijin covers Ryuuro body in shadows, and looks at Shien, "Don't worry this will speed his healing"

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 12:58 PM | Message # 72
Sannin
"Thank you,Kaijin.I am sorry for his lack of control over his gift,guys!"Said Shien.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:00 PM

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:00 PM | Message # 73
Sannin
Kazeyo now back in a moderately lit room sits down and thinks about the events that just happened.

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:01 PM | Message # 74
Sannin
Shien knocks on Kazeyo's door."It's me,Shien."He said.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:02 PM | Message # 75
Sannin
The door creaks open and Shien can see Kazeyo on the other side of the room, "Yes?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz