Monday, 2024-04-29, 1:41 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo
KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:13 AM | Message # 31
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"So you have storm release bloodline...two bloodlines that is interesting," Kazeyo responds. "He thinks his nervous system attack will work, but unfortunately he will have to find out the hard way," he thinks to himself. Suiton: Hahonryƫ! A blast of high pressure water is launched at Ryuuro.

ShienTheBestDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:16 AM | Message # 32
Sannin
"I hope he will not think my attack is about damaging a system or so...so have many others thought...And in the end that brought up their loss.Hehe...but he is the leader.He must know that..."Thinks Ryuuro to himself as he steps back and says:"Five seals of eternity Wall"Then a huge wall of chakra formed and absorbed the attack Kazeyo threw.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:26 AM

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:24 AM | Message # 33
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Kami laughs "watch this..." Kami raises his hand in the air and quickly swings it down. Dropping the whole area floor 50 feet down, except for two five foot diameter plate forms. One Kazeyo is standing out the other Ryuuro is standing on. Then the pit fills with water, and stops just a few feet below the plateforms.

ShienTheBestDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:33 AM | Message # 34
Sannin
"Water release:Water Dragon technique"Said Ryuuro as he created a Water Dragon that had no chance in hurting Kazeyo,just wetting him if it attacks.However Ryuuro still attacked Kazeyo

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:39 AM | Message # 35
Sannin
Kazeyo smiles and begins to use the same set of hand seals, "I'm guessing this is suppose to be the water dragon technique....thanks for teaching me it." Both of the water dragons clash together, dampening the entire field. "Now, everything is wet...make your next move."

ShienTheBestDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:42 AM | Message # 36
Sannin
"Suiton:Daibakufu no Jutsu"Said Ryuuro as he made some hand signs and threw a water vortex at Kazeyo.Then hid his hands and made a couple more hand seals.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:45 AM | Message # 37
Sannin
Kaze no Tsurugi! A nodachi of wind is formed in Kazeyo's hand and he cuts through the vortex of water creating quite the stormy condition in the pit. "Now we just need some lightning...."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:46 AM

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 0:54 AM | Message # 38
Sannin
"Ranton:Laser Circus"Ryuuro uses his blast of lasers to send away the water."Now,Rasenkazekiri."Ryuuro muttered as a blade of wind that was rotating formed a giant tornado of water that was heading towards Kazeyo.After that Ryuuro kneeled to one knee and put his hand on the ground.After that he got up.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:09 AM | Message # 39
Sannin
Kazeyo focus for a slight moment before attacking with powerful slashes from the wind nodachi. The first attempts to destroy the water twister while the other two arc around Ryuuro's attack and take aim upon Kazeyo's opponent's platform.

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:12 AM | Message # 40
Sannin
Ryuuro creates a barrier of chakra that absorbs the wind nodachi.

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:22 AM | Message # 41
Sannin
"Well as long as your going to hide in there...Hidden Mist Technique!" As the fog impedes the sight of both shinobi Kazeyo can be seen forming a slow set of hand seals.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:25 AM | Message # 42
Missing nin
Kaijin stands up "My turns" Both Kazeyo and Ryuuro can hear chakra moving and shaping....

ShienTheBestDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:26 AM | Message # 43
Sannin
"The hidden mist technique.Well,I must say that,it is an intelligent move.But still,Byakugan."Says Ryuuro as he activates his doujutsu.Now he can see Kazeyo clearly."Raihakke:Internal Current releasing"Muttered Ryuuro as he launched in silence for Kazeyo.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:27 AM

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:28 AM | Message # 44
Missing nin
"I think I'll take this," Kami summons Hidden Sand technique, "The chakra in fused sand well have fun on his eyes"

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 1:36 AM | Message # 45
Sannin
"I hardly need my eyes to see," Says Kazeyo with his eyes shut. Washi no Kakou! With the technique cast a massive downward force of wind descends from the heavens destroying the two platforms and sending a powerful surf along the sides of the coliseum. The mist is completely forced away as the atmosphere is greatly disturbed. Kazeyo cannot yet see his would be attacker but is perched, via chakra, on a wall about twenty meters above the water line.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » A Battle of Lightning in the Wasteland: Ryuuro v Kazeyo (Ryuuro Hyuga vs. Kazeyo Fuyutama)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz