Saturday, 2024-04-27, 1:53 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:29 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Oh, her?" The woman asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow. "What did you bribe her with?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:31 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Nothing she just showed up." Ahatake said. "So we asked and she said O.K."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:34 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Folding her arms across her chest and fixing him with a skeptical glare, it was clear that Tereya was unsatisfied with the ridiculously short answer. But she simply rolled her eyes. "Whatever...." She relented. "Is the thing still open? I prefer to get this over with as soon as possible."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:36 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"I'm sure you would." Ahatake said. "And just letting you know this now, so if you want to stay you, but if we do encounter Taiki and he refuses to come to his senses, killing him is an option." He said gravely.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:40 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"What's the other option?" She asked dryly, chuckling as she folded her arms across her chest. "Grounding him?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:43 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"Yes." Ahatake replied. "If he actually does come to his senses, he will still be grounded for the next 1,000 years, which is my opinion is better than being bifurcated by my sword."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:48 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
That was when Tereya raised one hand from her folded arms and put it on her cheek. "How're you so sure you can 'enforce' that punishment?" She questioned.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:49 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"I'm not." Ahatake said, looking at his wife as if she'd said something stupid. "But he likes you better than me, so I'm pretty sure YOU can enforce it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:54 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"...you put your decision up to me?" Now Tereya's voice became somewhat annoyed. "You're the one claiming him to be grounded. If any punishment's gonna be enforced, it's going to be by the one that plans it." Her eyes seemed to become even more unreadable as she gazed at her husband. "Besides... to someone like me, Taiki's actions aren't punishable. Compared to me.... he's practically a saint."

Her feet finally managed to bring her past Ahatake. "C'mon. Let's get to that gate already."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 0:56 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"Really now?" Ahatake asked. "And what have you done?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 1:01 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
She looked over her shoulder, and this time her eyes seemed devoid of pupils. Yet, she still held that pointed-look expression. "I killed an innocent one hundred times. That good enough for you?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 1:02 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Ahatake walked next to her. "Alright, but have you ever betrayed family?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 1:05 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Was he expecting her to say no? The look in his eyes told at least her that he was trying to prove that what Taiki was doing was out of his senses... she could only wonder if what she thought was true. "I have." She replied softly. "What of it?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 1:07 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Hm.." Ahatake looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well....I could never to kill you over something like that..." He stopped in his tracks. "I guess that means killing Tai over a similar matter is also wrong.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 1:13 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"Glad you see it in another way." Tereya commented, putting her hands behind her back. "Now, how about we go get our kid back?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz