Friday, 2024-05-17, 9:23 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:23 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed. "We gotta get you some Therapy."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:24 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"Hmph!" Tereya merely scoffed and turned her head away.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:27 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
Ahatake opened the door to the shop. "Kisuke you in here?" Ahatake called out.

"I own this place don't I?" Kisuke replied appearing out of nowhere accompanied by Ururu and Jinta.

"Hey Black." Jinta greeted him using the same nickname Tereya used.

"Oh it's you two." Ahatake said. "Don't you guys EVER get any taller?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:29 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Tereya placed a hand to her head in exasperation. "Fuck that! More importantly, Geezer, you said you wanted to send Ahatake up for something, right?" She asked.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:34 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Right to the point." Kisuke muttered, closing the fan he was carrying. "The Soul Society requested back up from the world of the living. I volunteered Mr. Kurosaki here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:36 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Good. Me, Akiko and Mido are gonna be his back-up."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:37 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Excellent choices." Kisuke replied. "Ms. Kurosaki for healing, and the last two for pure power."

Akiko yawned. "With me around, Onii-san's credit can stop building up on those beans."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:39 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
Tereya smirked. "So, are you gonna show us the way there? We're all quite eager to meet this guy..."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:40 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"I can't." Kisuke replied. "I've explained already that I can't enter the Soul Society. You all will go it alone."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:45 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
That's right. She'd forgot. But still...

"...what the hell was the point of coming over here?" Tereya's eye twitched as she glared sidelong at her husband. "Akiko told us what we needed before we came over here...."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:48 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"I'm going to connect you to the Soul Society." Kisuke replied and he motioned towards the trap door. "You will go through my makeshift Senkaimon Gate. Seeing as you have no hell butterfly you will be forced to travel through the Dangai."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:50 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
It was getting quite tiring having to switch gazes towards one person to another. But Tereya did so, giving a pointed look at Kisuke. "Hey, genius. That's what I meant when I said show us the way..." She said, almost in a monotone voice.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:55 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"Of course you did." Kisuke replied, smiling. "Now if you all will come with me. Mr. Kurosaki after you." Kisuke gestured politely towards the door and Ahatake jumped down followed by the rest of his family.

"No matter how many times I come here, I never get tired of seeing this place." Akiko said grinning as she looked around, There was a rumbling noise and Tessai had come running grasping Akiko's hands and burst into joyful tears, exclaiming "thank you's".

"It's nothing really." Akiko said in rely and followed the rest of everyone towards the whirling Senkaimon.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:03 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
At the location.

Jūshirō Ukitake, member of the Zero Division, gave an exasperated sigh and looked at his partner Shunsui Kyōraku take another drink from his sake plate. "Do you really have to drink at a time like this?" He asked. "After all, this is a serious situation."

"Oh, relax, pretty boy." Came the man's joking reply. "With the investigation going under way, along with the help of the other Captains, this should be quite easy for us. Plus, Urahara's sending in some help." After taking another drink, he commented thoughtfully. "I've heard they're quite strong."

Jūshirō frowned slightly, out of concern. "Let's hope...." He muttered.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:07 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
In the Dangai

Ahatake and co were running about as fast as they could go.

"We're in luck." Ahatake said. "Apparently since the Soul Society knows were coming we don't have to worry about a Cleaner."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz