Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 3:37 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:42 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Yes." Midoriko replied. "This is my father, Ahatake Kurosaki, My Mother Tereya Kurosaki, and my Aunt, Akiko Amaya."

Ahatake stood up helping up there other two. "Nice to meet you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:46 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"But not really." Tereya added, getting herself up. "I don't even know your name, so saying it'd be a pleasure to meet you would be a lie..."

Blinking in surprise, Ukitake was about to comment back, but a set of hands clapping made him stop to look over at his now-standing partner. "Quite a true statement..." He complimented, a small smirk coming across his lips. "We're Captains of the Zero Division. Kyōraku Shunsui...." He nodded over towards the white-haired man. "and Ukitake Jūshirō."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:48 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
"Please, ignore my wife." Ahatake said extending a hand to Shunsui and Ukitake in turn. "She hasn't taken her medication."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:51 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
That promptly earned him a punch to the back of the head. "Shut it, Kurosaki!" She snapped, causing Ukitake to sweatdrop, but he reached out and shook Ahatake's hand anyway.

Shunsui simply chuckled. "A lively bunch, too... from the above-human spiritual energy you're givin' off, I'd say you were the group that Urahara sent over here, right?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:53 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"That's right." Ahatake replied rubbing his head. "We're the ones Kisuke so readily volunteered to be sent to thier deaths."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:56 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
Ukitake put on a sheepish smile. "Sorry to hear that...." It faded as soon as he put on a serious expression. "We're closing in on some valuable facts about this person." He explained. "There was a connection to all of the victims killed. If you'd follow us..." He motioned to Shunsui, who followed suit. "...we'll explain on the way."

They Flash Stepped away, but allowed the distance they'd normally go to be shorter, in order to allow the group a better chance to catch up.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 2:57 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
They followed and caught up in almost no time. "You captain's really are fast." Ahatake said, dusting off his white kosode

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:01 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Ukitake couldn't help but smile at the compliment. "After research, we found out that many of the people killed were actually criminals, former or current." He explained. "We don't know why exactly their eyeballs are being taken out, still."

"Sounds like a vigilante to me...." Shunsui commented lazily. "Apparently, this guy's trying to take the law into his own hands."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:02 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
"Kisuke says he was after the Hougyoku." Ahatake told them. "He attacked Kisuke trying to either get it or information on it. Maybe he thought former criminals might have gotten their hands on it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:06 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
Tereya decided to speak up again. "That can't explain why he wanted to get it so badly. If he knew so much about Geezer, he would've definitely known who had it. They would've been dead and gone by now, and he would'nt have had to go to Geezer!"

Message edited by Achrones - Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:06 AM

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:08 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
"How easy do you think it is to get to the World of the Living from here without a Hell Butterfly or a Garganta?" Ahatake replied. "Besides if he knew all about Kisuke he knew about his power and former status. Maybe he wanted to take the easy road first."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:12 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:12 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
That made Tereya mentally pause, her expression thoughtful.

Shunsui matched her expression. "Hmm.... so this guy's after the Hogokyou, eh? The only physical use I've known it for is for Hollowfication.... hey, pretty boy, what do ya think--"

He was interrupted by Ukitake's harsh whisper, along with his sudden stop. "Ssssh! We're here!"

"Already...?" Shunsui jumped beside his partner on the branch he had landed on, peering through the trees. "...and I think he's waiting for us..."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:14 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
"What do you mean?" Akiko asked brushing hair out of her face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:16 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
"I mean, our suspect..." Shunsui pointed beyond the trees. Beside a cave not too far away, a lone cloaked figure was standing, arms folded across its chest and standing still.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:17 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
"His reishi does feel familiar." Ahatake replied. "Wait...it feels like mine. Densely dark and powerful. Almost like a Hollow."

"What's he doing?" Midoriko asked craning her neck to get a better look.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz