Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 9:11 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:20 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Like I said...." Shunsui commented, raising an eyebrow. "I think he's waiting for us."

"This could be a trap...." Ukitake noted, slightly nervous. "We have to be on the look out. The way he's standing is so confident, it's most likely he'll have the upper hand."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:22 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
"What do we do?" Akiko asked. "Send in a red herring?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:23 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
"We most likely won't have to." Shunsui observed. "We've got the advantage in numbers, and I don't sense any other reiatsu other than his. All we have to do is keep moving forward."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:25 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
"That's true, but number's aren't everything." Ahatake replied. "He could very well have an attack that can take out an army, and we'd be charging right into it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:27 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
Shunsui looked over at the man with slightly widened eyes. But Ukitake nodded, as if deciding something. "Then we'll just have to sneak towards him." He said firmly. "Stick close to the treeline, and keep yourself as silent as possible." Quietly, he Flash Stepped down to the ground, motioning the rest to follow.

So far, so good for the white-haired captain. He hadn't set off any traps.... yet.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:28 AM | Message # 126
Daimyo
"If we die, when I am reincarnated I will kill him." Ahatake muttered, but he followed anyway.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:31 AM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"Don't worry." Shunsui grinned, following Ahatake down. "Ukitake's a pretty resourceful man when he wants to be."

Together, they moved silently, their eyes peeling around for anything. They also made sure to walk as briskly as possible, as they were only several steps away from the cave.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:33 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
Ahatake looked to make sure the others were following. "Ukitake, should I use a Cero from this distance?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:40 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
"Not yet." Ukitake whispered back. "That'll alert him.... just a bit closer..."

Now, they were right next to the cave, with the figure practically right in front of them. Due to their path, they were now out of his field of vision, in perfect position to ambush.

"Now, then.... we--"

Immediately, Ukitake's eyes widened, and his hand flew to his mouth. He started coughing violently, blood spilling out from his fingers. Shunsui's eyes widened, but not at the fact that Ukitake was coughing. All around them, a strong reiatsu wall formed, giving them enough room to move around in. But they were now trapped, prisoners of this stranger.

"....oops." Ukitake wheezed.

"Smooth move, pretty boy...." Shunsui commented.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:42 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
"Oh shit." Ahatake muttered. "Damn it!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:44 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
At that moment, the cloaked figure appeared right in front of the prison, face covered by the hood that he wore. Even without an expression, the dark aura was enough to make anyone realize that he was no one to mess with. "Hello." It said calmly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:45 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
"Hello." Ahatake replied like a parrot.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:49 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"Nice to meet ya..." Shunsui added, folding his arms across his chest and putting on a smile.

"I didn't expect so many people to arrive here so quickly...." The figure, presumably Jiriki, commented. "That's why I invented this little trap: to keep interference from interrupting our fight, Ahatake Kurosaki... if anyone touches the walls, they will be introduced to a new world of pain, caused by their nerves temporarily overloading. Any attempts to break through will result in the walls closing in on you, until they crush you into nothing but dust."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:51 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
"Pretty advanced Kido." Ahatake commented.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:53 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
Raising a finger, the figure pointed at the wall in front of him. It glowed a brilliant red. "There. Only Ahatake Kurosaki may step through the barrier. Anyone else will be immediately rejected and subjected to the Kido's effects."

Tereya, upon hearing this, stood up and frowned. "What in the hell do you want with Ahatake?" She asked, rather annoyed.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz