Sunday, 2024-05-05, 10:01 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:54 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake walked through the barrier. "I aint complainin' Tereya." Ahatake said grinning. "I'll kill him and be done with it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 3:57 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
The woman scoffed. "Kill-joy..." She muttered under her breath.

After Ahatake had stepped through, the wall once again turned blue. "I've been wanting to test out your power for quite some time, after feeling that horrendous and twisted reiatsu. for the first time" Jiriki commented, one hand on his hilt. "Nevertheless, I strongly hope for your victory."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:01 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
"Such sportsmanship." Ahatake grinned and extending his hand. "Let's hope for a draw."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:05 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
In politeness, the man shook his hand with his free one. When they released, the figure stepped back and drew his sword completely. It gleamed in the moonlight, as he settled into a defensive stance, legs spread apart, and blade pointed at Ahatake.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:07 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Ahatake drew his own blade. "Well since I am fighting in front of captains, I can't disappoint. So I'll hop to it!" He placed a hand to his face and drew his mask with a demonic hiss. "Come at me!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:09 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
Without hesitation, Jiriki lunged at the man, his leg strength enabling him to close the gap between Ahatake and himself in seconds. Gripping the sword with both hands, he swung down as hard as he could, with the strike backed by the power of his own physical strength.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:10 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
Ahatake swung his blade up to block using his own power as a boost. The result was a giant crater underneath them both.

"Dead even eh?" Ahatake grinned under his mask.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:14 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
After re-gaining his breath, Ukitake stared in surprise at the two fighters. "They're fighting on par with each other!" He said.

Shunsui smirked. "And you thought he wouldn't be much help...."

Jiriki, remaining silent, twisted his wrists. Their blades were slid to the side and the tips were forced to the ground, opening both of their sword defenses temporarily. Taking advantage, Jiriki pulled his blade into an upward uppercut, moving it forward at the same time in order to maximize damage.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:17 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
Ahatake charged a cero in his hand and instead of firing it, thrust it, still charging, to meet the blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:19 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
The force of the blows had cancelled each other out. The Cero had been dispelled, but Jiriki's blade was stopped in its tracks. Recoiling a bit, he jumped back, backflipping to a safe distance.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:23 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"You're good." Ahatake said, twirling his blade. "Very good."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:28 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
Jiriki decided to increase things up a bit.

Preparing himself again, he used an impressive Flash Step distance to charge at Ahatake. This time, coupled with the momentum of the speed he had went, the attack unleashed even more physical prowess. The force shoved Ahatake back, almost making him fall onto the ground. Promptly, Jiriki's figure disappeared, but it simply re-appeared behind Ahatake.

Like a gun pointed straight into someone's back, the blade swung down, aiming to cut through the Kurosaki's head.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:29 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
Ahatake rolled like he was on fire, then jumped into the air, firing a cero at his opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:31 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
He disappeared again, the Cero missing him. But now, there were several barely visible after-images surrounding Ahatake, signaling he was moving at incredibly high speeds. The gleam of his blade made it seemed like sparks were going off all around the Kurosaki, getting closer by the second.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 4:33 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
Ahatake decided to match speed for speed and using Wúpiào, matched his opponents speed. Ahatake charged in at him, swinging his blade, augmented with reishi.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz