Friday, 2024-04-26, 3:17 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:21 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Hollow Ahatake skidded back almost laughing. "Really nice. Did you rehearse that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:27 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"I wouldn't be joking if I were you."

The Injiki pushed his legs and ran forward in defiance to not let the gap between himself and his enemy. Bringing his two hands onto the hilt of his blade once more, he raised up towards the heavens and swung down as if he was attempting to destroy hell itself.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:29 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Hollow Ahatake jumped up and out of the hole he made in the building, dodging the death blow, and was once again on the outside, where Ahatake, Taiki and the twins could see him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:38 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
The white-haired man was folding his arms across his chest, eyeing the combat observantly. Even as Ryuka himself jumped out in pursuit, he didn't show either pleasure or negativity in the status of combat: so far, they were handling each other well. And so far, his plan was holding out. He just had to wait it out a little more...

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:41 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Grandpa, why didn't you fight Ryuka?" Aoi asked looking at Ahatake.

"It's simple." Ahatake replied. "A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations but a great fighter will figure a way around them. The moment I felt Ryuka's power I knew I was beaten. So instead of merely walking off to my death, I sent in someone stronger."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:50 AM

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:53 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Kyuui's head also snapped up to look at her grandfather. She remained silent, but couldn't help but think that his actions were a bit too... evasive. Taiki, however, voiced his own opinion.

"I didn't expect you to admit defeat so quickly, Dad." He commented in a berating manner, his eyes glancing with a raised brow. "Especially to the one that you were so eager to kill before...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 4:55 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"He's an ally now." Ahatake replied. "Allies don't harm each other. Something you obviously know nothing about." He glared at his son.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:05 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
That brought Taiki to smile innocently. "The only people I've harmed are my enemies, the criminals that plague the health of the Soul Society. It is their own fault that they've allowed their panic to overcome themselves. I'm doing what is right to preserve peace in this false Heaven. I have never harmed an ally in my life."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:08 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Maybe not physically, but how about emotionally?" Ahatake told him. "These two want their father back and you not being here is hurting them. Your sister is furious with you. God knows where you wife is. I would kill you on the spot if it wasn't for your mother."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:14 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
That made Kyuui glance down, flushing out of guilt.

Ahatake's statement turned Taiki's smile into a slight frown. "Hah! One of my daughters was so fucking eager to raise a blade against me, and I didn't even have to throw an insult. And my sister?" He used four fingers to point at his father. "I have no desire to associate myself with such a hyprocitical bitch."

He raised his arms in a mocking gesture. "And my 'wife'? That was never meant to be! The only reason I stayed is because you forced me to! Your ignorance made me stick together with that puppy of yours! I had no choice but to endure, until the opportunity came for me to break free of that stupidity."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:17 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Your daughter is angry with you for leaving." Ahatake replied. "Aoi isn't as kind as Kyuui or as gentle. She will react more like Midoriko or myself. With force! And would you really have stayed so long with a woman and have had kids with her if you didn't have some feelings for her?"

Unlike Kyuui, Aoi did not flush, merely glaring at her father.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:24 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"Well, she's going to have to learn violent actions come with violent responses." Taiki said dismissively, waving his hand. "Besides... the only reason I did that was to both keep your and her ignorant mind at bay, and also..." He was a bit hesitant of how to continue, but...

"....yeah. I might have gotten....lustful.... over time for her.... but that was the only trait that I liked. She wasn't the one for me, and you were too blinded by yourself to see that. We just didn't match."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:27 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Aoi slowly unsheathed her umbrella.

Ahatake sighed. "Like I said...force."

Aoi spoke and her voice was cold. Her very presence seemed to chill the air. "Dad...you really are despicable. I would normally never say this in front of Onee-san, but I pray I am the one who crushes you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:34 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"Sheathe your blade, Aoi." Taiki's mocking tone immediately took on more of a serious one. "Stay out of this."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:36 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Aoi merely pointed it at her father. "Who do you think you are to give orders to anyone?"

Ahatake sighed. "This could be bad."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Oni Battle. Hollow Ahatake vs Ryuka Injiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz