Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:32 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:26 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"A few. Though I wouldn't call it fighting.I used my Illusions to make them fall asleep and snatched a Hell Butterfly. Seems we both have a story to tell, Manaka-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:29 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"It was only after my defection, along with the formation of Bloodwatch. We were cornered by several Shinigami captains in the midst of a run. That was the only time I was required to seal my disease, so that I could fight using my full power."

His eyes looked again towards his companion. "Can you guess who they were?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:33 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Hm... Kenpachi-taichou, Komomura-Taichou, Ukitake-san, Yamamoto-taichou, and maybe Soifon-san?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:34 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:41 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"Close....Komamura was actually replaced by Kyoraku." Manaka replied. "From there, all we had to do was pick the opponent of our own type, and we could effectively go into action. The one fights I can effectively remember were the ones involving the top Captains: I fought Yamamoto. My other two leading subordinates fought Kyoraku and Ukitake."

He put a hand over his mouth in order to stifle another chuckle. "H-heh.... sorry if I seem to be laughing for no reason. It's just when I remember fights like that, I tend to get a bit excited."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:44 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"I see." She yawned. "I could stay here all day. Do you have someplace you need to be?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:46 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Manaka shrugged. "Not really."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:48 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
She smiled. "That's good. I'm enjoying this Manaka-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:50 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Me, too."

Putting his hands into his pockets, Manaka put on a small, but genuine smile of his own. With a newfound friend at his side, along with a temporary escape from duty, he could rest at ease. For now, he could rest peacefully.

For now, he could say he was home.

END

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Mind and Illusion: Manaka Dorifuta vs Meimu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz