Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:55 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 8:58 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed. "Listen to me princess. I know what I'm doing. Tai should have enough self-control not to kill someone in our house. He knows how you hate even a small crack in the wall. Let's let this play out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:00 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"That's what I'm trying to say--"

CLANG

She was instantly cut off at the familiar sound of swords clanging against each other, and her eyes widened immediately. "What the hell was that....?" She muttered, turning her head towards it.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:01 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"What is that?" Ahatake asked. "Who's fighting?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:03 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Quite an unusual place to be fighting in...." She commented, turning herself towards the clanging of swords. "And I'm sensing something familiar about 'em...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:05 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"You're right. But I can't QUITE place who it is."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:06 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"Well, there's no point in just speccin' about it..." The brown-haired woman put her hands on her hips and calmly walked in the direction of where she sensed the two. "Let's go watch."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:07 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Might as well." Ahatake followed his wife.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:11 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
To say that they were having fun would be an understatement.

Several time, the jagged-edge blade and the katana collided, sending sparks flying into the air. The two combatants wore the same type of smile as they fought each other with equal skill, enjoying the presence of a worthy opponent.

As the black-haired male jumped back, she charged forward, blade raised once more. He charged in unison, and the collision of swords created a brief and small shockwave from the ground.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:17 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"It's hard to see from down here." Ahatake muttered looking at the figures.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:19 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
In her usual careless, Tereya simply took one look and jumped off of high end, descending towards the ground without so much as a scream. However, her Flash Step allowed her to slow her fall for a more safer landing. "C'mon!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:20 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Ahatake followed without complaint.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:26 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
The blonde-haired girl, in the resulting swordlock, couldn't help but chuckle, even as she struggled against his own strength. "You're as strong as he said you were, Injiki." She complimented. "I see why Ahatake had a difficult time with you."

"Likewise." The man's mood brightened alightly, and he jumped back in order to break the swordlock. "For someone not in the Gotei 13, you fight like a Captain. But, that's to be expected of someone so high as the Royal Family."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:28 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"I think I'm beginning to recognize these powers." Ahatake muttered his expression turning serious.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:33 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Tereya cocked an eyebrow, as she came closer and closer to the fighters' destination. "Me, too...." She replied.

"Though.... let's see how you take this!" The blonde declared, dropping her sword. Her body rose in the air before she thrust herself at him, fists clenched. Smirking, he dropped his own sword as well and raised his own fists.

Hand to hand.

Foot to foot.

The two moved with such elegance and aggressiveness as they engaged in a skirmish of fisticuffs. The blonde would've normally had the upper hand against opponents in thie state, but as a Shinigami, the Injiki could counter and parry every single one. It finally ended with her leg being deflected off of his arms, and they walked back towards their swords.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:35 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Ahatake and Tereya stopped running when they got thin a foot of all of this.

"Ryuka.." He growled.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz