Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 12:13 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:39 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ryuka's mood immediately shattered, when his eyes fell onto the two for the first time. His eyes narrowed as he bent to pick up his sword. "Ahatake...." He muttered.

The blonde's reaction to the two was much more mirthful.

"Tereya-san!" She greeted, waving one of her hands over to the brown-haired woman. "So good of you to come!"

Despite the situation, Tereya couldn't help but put on a smile for her. If she was all right in this man's presence, then she was fine. No harm had been done...yet.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:42 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"Hello Kyashi." Ahatake turned to her. "I won't even begin to ask why you consorting with this trash." He gestured to Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:45 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Trash?" Kyashi put on a dumbfounded expression, oblivious to the glare Ryuka gave Ahatake behind her back. "I don't see where the trash is around here. This guy was being quite nice to me, in fact."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:47 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"Because you're pure Shinigami, Kyashi." Ahatake replied. "He despises beings like me and Princess."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:51 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Even more you then the bitch over there...." Ryuka added, stepping forward and getting looks of indignance from both Tereya and Kyashi. "Bad enough that you flaunt that inner Hollow around, but you hid behind your god damn kids as well. That's something unhonorable to do, you damned coward.

Tereya's eyes flared up in anger. "Son of a..." She growled, immediately gripping her Zanpakuto and ready to fight.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:53 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Princess, calm down." Ahatake muttered. "I will kill him. He's an abomination anyway. Only God should be able to control time."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 9:59 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"In case you haven't noticed, fool." Ryuka put on a mocking smirk. "I am a god. Death god, to be exact. As such, I'm gonna pronounce my judgement on you."

"W...wait a minute!"

Kyashi decided to protest, stepping in front of a surprise Injiki. "Why are you so angry?" She asked firmly. "These are part of a family that's done nothing to hurt anyone. They're not enemies."

"I'm simply following Shinigami policy." Ryuka said coldly. "Now, pelase step out of my way. I will kill him now."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:00 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"What Shinigami Policy? Is it Policy to kill innocent people you ass?"Ahatake asked, irritated.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:02 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"I ain't killin' people. I'm killing Hollows. Now shut it and draw your blade. Or do I have to cut you and your wench down without resistance?" A sadistic smile crawled onto his face. "Another hole in her chest should suffice, while I'm talking about it...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:04 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"I'm an Xiaochu, and Princess is a Vizard, We are not Hollows. Killing us is nothing more than murder. Us killing YOU on the other hand, is payback."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:07 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"Have you gone deaf? I just said..."

SWOOSH!

The next instant, he re-appeared behind Tereya, his hand once again aiming ot pierce through her back like before.

"Shut it!"

However, she merely frowned.

With her reflexes, she was able to sidestep the attack with ease, turning herself around to face the Injiki. "Same trick won't work on me twice, boy...." She said, backing away a bit.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:08 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Kyashi, again, I won't ask why you are associating with him, but I'd advise you to stop. He's evil." Ahatake settled into a stance. "Come at me, bastard." He directed his comment towards Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:10 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Before Kyashi had a chance to interject, the Injiki lunged into action. With a single Flash Step, he-reappeared in front of the Kurosaki. His blade descended downwards, but his wrists continued to shift, ready to arc the blade to AHatake's left side if he deflected the first blow.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:13 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Ahatake however ducked, and performed a sweep kick, aiming for Ryuka's feet.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:16 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Due to that action, Ryuka's blade ended up cutting through Ahatake's shoulder. "Such an amateur mistake... I expected nothing less on someone who relies on his Hollow for intelligence." He berated, easily jumping over Ahatake's countering spin kick.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz