Sunday, 2024-04-28, 8:35 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:55 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Touche?" The Injiki repeated, cocking an eyebrow. "Are you calling me a coward now?"

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:56 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 10:58 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"You better believe it." Ahatake replied harshly. "Using time because you're afraid to be hit, and killing those who you find too powerful. I bet you bullied little kid's when your were younger. picked on girls too I bet! You're the kind of scum I hate."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:03 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:05 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
".....How naive." Ryuka shut his eyes in an almost resolute look. "Had I been afraid of you hitting me, I would've released my Zanpakuto right away. I do not kill those I see as too powerful, I kill those who are a stain on the Soul Society. That includes those shit-eating Hollows you love to kiss on. Am I right..."

He smirked in the direction of Tereya, who gave an indignant glare back. "....Princess?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:07 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. 'You want to die don't you? You have no idea how USELESS Shinigami are. If I took away your Zanpakuto right now, You'd have nothing but Kido which is pathetic! If you took away mine, I'd still have my mask."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:12 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"Hmph. Then we'd be even." Ryuka stated, the smirk fading immediately.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:13 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"Don't flatter yourself." Ahatake hissed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:16 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"If you're annoyed, then why don't you release your Zanpakuto already?" Ryuka probed. "After all, I released mine first before. Only fair that you do it first this time...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:18 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
"I will wait." Ahatake muttered. "If you unreleased, then I will remain unreleased."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:21 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
"Then prepare to release." Once again, he held his blade in two hands horizontally, one hand on the blade itself. "Seal Thy Heavenly Illusion--"

That was as far as he had gotten, before a familiar jagged-edge blade slammed into his sword. He could only stare in surprise to see Kyashi, eyes wavering a bit as she pushed against his Zanpakuto. "Nani...?" He muttered in amazement.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:22 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"What the hell?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:28 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
"Get ouf of the way, Yamamura!"

Kyashi didn't move. "I won't."

Gritting his teeth, he tried to pull back and move around, but she stepped in the way again to force her sword into Ryuka's like a magnet, slowly shaking her head.

"Have you gone deaf?" He said, a bit of a harsh tone in his voice. "I said move it!"

"If I do, this'll turn into a fight to the death. I've seen enough of this ridiculous bickering." She replied firmly. "Continue, and I'll be your opponent!"

At that, the Injiki's eyes widened, and his stance faltered. "What...?! You can't possibly mean--"

"You said earlier I fought like a Captain. But we both know that I hadn't released my own Zanpakuto yet. You've barely seen what I can do once I'm fighting at my fullest." There was no hesitance in her words, and that alone convinced him she was ready to stop the fight. He didn't know what to do....

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:30 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"Kyashi, move." Ahatake growled. "You're in the way!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:34 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
"I said I won't!"

It would be worse if he had two opponents to worry about. He had intended to fight only Ahatake, but the interference of Kyashi had pushed that option off of the edge. For now, he would have to pull back.

Reluctantly, he pulled his blade away, turning his back ot Kyashi. But he passed an unreadable gaze over his shoulder at Ahatake. "Consider yourself saved from another humiliation." He said, twisting and sheathing his sword to its former position. "I will retreat....for now."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:36 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
Ahatake growled. "Go suck on a lemon."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:36 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 11:39 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
"Urusai!"

Kyashi snapped, turning towards Ahatake as Ryuka began to walk away, Flash Stepping out of the area. "All this fight showed me is that you both were in the wrong. Yes, he may be targeting you and your family. But to claim he is evil is an overstatement! If he was truly evil.... he would've killed me and continued to fight you."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz