Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 4:08 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:17 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"It's nice to see you speakin' to me again...." Taiki replied, looking over at his dad with his yellow eyes.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:18 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"Be nice to her. And other Hollow's. Excepting mindless Gillians. They need to be set free."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:21 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Can't do that." Taiki said immediately, a mild shrug crossing his shoulders as if out of helplessness.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:22 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "You really are no better than Ryuka."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:25 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"What?" The amusement in Taiki's voice seemed to feed off of his words, his eyes cocking an eyebrow at Ahatake. "Just because I have a dislike for Hollows? I mean, you have your opinion too, but you don't see me judging you about it..." He shrugged again, folding his arms across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:28 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"Kid judging hollows for what they do is about the same as judging an crocodile for attacking a human."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:35 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"It ain't judging, Dad...." Taiki countered. "It's resent of being food to 'em. They mess with a soul's peaceful passing on to the Soul Society, just because they got an appetite for reiatsu." He paused for a moment to take another sentencing breath. "Also, if they were to kill you.... Mido-chan.... or Mom.... of course I would be vengeful and even carry a loathing for them. After all, you hate this Ryuka guy...."

He took his eyes off of his father and looked ahead.

"....for attacking Mom, right?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:36 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
"Yes, but he Shinigami. He knows what he's doing. There are many Hollows that don't know what they're doing."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:40 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"I doubt that... After all, Hollows do know that when it's time to feast, which is most of the time, it's time to feast. They know what to eat, and when they're actually eating it. Of course, it's out of instinct in the end, but they believe that they should consume souls in order to sustain themselves. I ain't pushing anything on ya, but..."

His head wavered from side-to-side a bit. "Maybe that's the same thing with Ryuka. He believes that it is a need for him to exterminate Hollows and stuff that's related to 'em. You, Mom, Sis, Adela.... that kind of stuff, you know?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:44 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Key word in your sentence kiddo. Instinct. Hollow's are like animals. They perform by instinct. Sure there are quite a few Hollows that know what their doing but some are like wild animals."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:50 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
That caused Taiki to raise both of his eyebrows. "Wild animals? That ain't a good comparison, Dad...." He berated mildly. "Humans, along with Shinigami, have that same instinct as well. When someone sees their comrade die, they feel grieved, vengeful, and eager to kill the one that killed them. When they see something unusual and completely out of the ordinary, they dismiss it as "weird", "strange", or even a threat. In the case of the third option, they will run away from it, refusing to interact with even the slightest thing related to them."

Taiki's eyes fell on his father once again.

"That is the human instinct, a connection between us and the wild animals that will never fade away."

Although, his ear slightly twitched when he heard a slight rustle in the bushes. What was it? "...." He shrugged it off. Most likely a rabbit or random animal....

Message edited by Achrones - Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:52 AM

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 3:55 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed yet again. "Kid, just do me a favor. Don't kill Hollow's all willy-nilly." He muttered staring at where the rustling sound was. "Being part Hollow, I find it an insult. They day you gain Hollow power's, if that ever happens, I will allow you to kill Hollows as you please. Hollow's, not Arrancars."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:02 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Taiki couldn't help but laugh. "That's kind of a hypocritical statement. Being part-Hollow and killing Hollows doesn't impr--"

It was as if he had been hit head-on by a truck tire.

The immense energy of reiatsu attacking his senses had been so sudden, he was sure he had been blinded both physically and mentally. His grin turned into a startled frown, as a murderous intent probed into his very soul. Then, he found his vision going black, and he lost sight of his family for a second. But it felt like he had been knocked unconscious, his nerves numb, and his mind tingling with instinctive thoughts.

Then, as quickly as it came, the pressure relaxed itself.

Taiki opened his eyes, but only opened them wider after coming to a shocking realization.

Adela wasn't there anymore.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:05 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
Adela was blocking the sword of a black-haired man right in front of Ahatake.

"Who are you?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:08 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
She didn't get to hear his answer. A swift chop to the back of the neck forced a concussion into her brain. Her body went numb, allowing her to fall into the Shinigami-uniformed man's arms. With narrowed eyes, he looked over at the three, mouth into a slight scowl.

"Sorry for interrupting.... but I'm gonna borrow her for a little while."

WHOOSH!

Before they could react, he had vanished, along with Adela.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz