Monday, 2024-05-06, 12:46 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:46 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
This girl didn't sound like she had too much faith in Amparo, either. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her. "You surprise me every time with your answers." He commended, putting his hands in his pockets. "Nonetheless... they both will die... along with those hellspawn children of his."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:47 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Adela got up for a second and yawned. "Is that all? I don't have the time to be talking with trash."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:50 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Oh." Ryuka looked towards her for a split second. "You're free to go anytime. All I wanted to know is if you had any problems with me killin' that black-haired boy. Since you don't...." He carelessly waved a hand toward the exit. "Go on and head back."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:52 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
THAT lit a fire under her and her sword was at Ryuka's neck in an instant.

"Stay...away from him...."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:54 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
His gaze slowly shifted from his nails to her. "What's this?" He questioned, not bothering to flinch from the feeling of the tip of her sword near his neck. "I thought you said you were 'naturally calm'."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:56 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"I am, until you provoke me. I have no quarrel with you know, but if you harm Taiki, I will see that your head is on the floor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:59 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Ryuka snorted at her statement. "And here I thought you would be a neutral party in this...." With one steady hand, he gripped her blade and forcefully pulled it away from his neck. "Very well." His other hand found its way around his own hilt, slowly unsheathing the blade. "If you wanna get in the way, I'll just have to kill you, too."

Then, his arm rapidly unsheathed the blade, aiming for a horizontal cut straight for her stomach. His "free" hand gripped the blade even tighter, refusing to let go.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:00 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
She jumped over the oncoming blade and with Ryuka's grip on her blade, she brought him up with him.

"I see. So you are a murderer, just as Ahatake-san said."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:04 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"He has killed as much as I have."

Even as Ryuka flipped in the air, upside down over her head, his words were still calm as a storm-free day. In fact, a slight smile was on his face as he repelled himself off of the air, blade pulled back across his chest in order to unleash a powerful attack.

When he had descended enough, he let his arm swing forward, the blade and arm combining their strength in order for one brutal blow.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:14 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
Adela swung up blocking it and creating a thunderclap of spiritual pressure.

"Is that all?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:18 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Even though you're a Numeros...." Ryuka said observantly. "You're still able to hold yourself against Captain-level strength such as mine. Amparo trained you well...."

His other hand reached to grab his hilt. His own reiatsu began to channel into the blade and exert more force against Adela's defense. As Ryuka's blade pushed hard, the reiatsu howled violently, untamed in its true nature.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:22 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"I'm not a Numerous. I'm just an Arrancar." She replied jumping back and firing a pink cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:25 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Swoosh.

The sound of Ryuka's Flash Step echoed in the cave, and his figure disappeared out of the Cero's path. But it re-appeared behind Adela. His hand pulled back and thrust, unleashing a barrage of quick and fierce lunge strikes at the spots where her defense was the weakest.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:29 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
This in her case would be her side. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt the blows connect.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:34 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Switching points, Ryuka raised his sword over his head to build momentum and strength into his attack, then aimed straight for her blade to force another swordluck. With his free hand, he lifted a finger and pointed it straight at Adela's head.

"Hado 58. Tenran."

The explosive wind of reiatsu erupted from his palm....

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz