Friday, 2024-05-03, 2:35 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 5:36 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Adela stored reishi in her hand and caught it. But it began to push her back. Her eyes widened. She sheathed her blade and extended her other hand but the blast got stronger.

"Impossible...." She thought as it forced her off her feet and into a wall, After a minute she got up out of the rubble.

"Impressive. Even using both my hands, I couldn't stop it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 1:48 PM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"It ain't a matter of how many hands you put into your attack. It's how much energy."

Ryuka lowered his hand back down, both arms at his side. "When two spiritual forces collide, the one that pushes less is ultimately pushed back. In this case, the amount of reishi you put into your hands was not enough to stop my Hado."

His onyx eyes stared wonderingly at her.

"Even though I've beaten your master....along with his rival....are you, too, underestimating my strength?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 2:46 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"No." Adela replied calmly. "I'm merely protecting someone important to me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 2:48 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"If you're gonna be a defense, then at least be a good one." Ryuka lectured, holding his sword in front of him. "You wouldn't want the one you're protecting to die so easily, would you?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 2:54 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Adela said nothing and vanished with Sonido, appearing above Ryuka, her finger pointing down at him, a pink cero charging.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:00 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Ryuka, eyes widened, had only time to look up as he saw the pink sphere of death forming around her finger. This was one of those times where he knew he had to act quickly. Although not at the power that her master had, it was still a Cero; one blast, especially at his range, was all it took for him to be missing his head. It was up to him to decide his own fate.

Dodge? She'd be after him immediately.

But if he blocked....

An eager grin crawled to form the shape of his mouth, and he raised his hand up. His palm, stored with his own amount of reishi, collided with the immature Cero, and as it began to expand itself...

BOOM!

A resulting explosion shook the cave, covering the area in debris and dust.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:03 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Adela emerged unscathed. "You are better than I thought at first. But I should end this now before it goes out of hand."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:09 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
Out of the flaming smoke, a slender hand reached out behind her to grip the back of her head. His voice, smooth as silk and yet dead as a decaying log, rang in her ears like a haunting tune.

"I agree."

Then, with the wrath of a god and the grace of a warrior, he took his enemy into the ground, smashing her forehead into the jagged and rocky ground.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:10 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
Nothing had happened. She talked through the rubble.

"Guess you didn't know. I can harden my Hierro."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:14 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Of course I did."

The hand that gripped her head now moved to the back of her neck, careful not to release his vice grip. His sword pointed at the back of her head like the bullet of a gun, the tip ready to pierce through her skill. He stared down at her with narrowed eyes, along with an unhesitant scowl. "That's why I'm going to kill you with my blade instead."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:17 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"I see." She muttered again through the rubble. "Sever...Guillotina!" Her skin darkened her spiritual pressure shot through the roof and she grew huge bat wings, which collided with Ryuka's face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:22 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
He was swatted away, skidding crouched on his feet in order to keep his balance. Shocked at the sudden attack, he could only bring himself to stare at his newly-transformed opponent.

Well... she wasn't transformed. Much. Aside from the dark dress she had gained, her skin had turned a deathly pale, and she had indeed grown wide bat-like wings. He slowly stood up, the flashback of Ahatake's full Hollow transformation bubbling up to his mind.

It seemed just like before.

He once again readied himself into a defensive stance. His mouth remained silent this time, for he knew she would've done the same.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:25 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
She held up her Guillotine looking blade and sighed. "Now, answer me. Do you wish to do, or will you leave Taiki alone, Shinigami?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:28 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"I don't even see why you bother." Ryuka said dryly, his onyx eyes never leaving hers. "After all, why should he waste his time on a lifeless doll like you?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-11, 3:29 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"Insults don't make me fight. Actions do. Regardless, your path ends here, Shinigami." She muttered. "Come."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Hand That Destroyed Master And Rival: Ryuka vs Adela
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz